John Petty | Page 2 | The Boneyard

John Petty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like it's gonna be Alabama. Rumor is him and sexton will commit to Bama. Petty is apparently doing his announcement during halftime of the first bball game of the season in his high school gym.

I can't see him not picking Bama if that's the case

Someone loves the crystal balls!

Reaction Score
Someone loves the crystal balls!

I don't even look at the crystal ball projections. They are worthless. I read the tea leaves of the situation.

Canceled UK visit this weekend(I think it may have been for a 2nd time also)

Visited Bama last weekend.

Announcing at home gym during halftime of first game.

All signs point to Bama

Reaction Score
I don't even look at the crystal ball projections. They are worthless. I read the tea leaves of the situation.

All signs point to Bama
Rescheduled the UK visit

Reaction Score
Have yet to see if this has been posted elsewhere, but there have been several crystal ball picks for Shai Alexander to UK over the last few days. Could it be Cal's "If I want him I get him" influence or maybe he thinks he's behind with Petty and HD...OOOOOOO rumblings and conjecture.

Reaction Score

All signs point to Bama

Sexton will also be announcing on 11/10 (same day)

Definitely feels like it's Bama

Cal gonna need to do a lot of work to fill all the backcourt holes that are projected to be open after this year

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Whether Cal gets his 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even 4th option at a particular position, you can be sure Cal will hype the kid up as if he was the one all along and that he's the best prospect out of all of them, and ESPN will run with it.

Reaction Score
Whether Cal gets his 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even 4th option at a particular position, you can be sure Cal will hype the kid up as if he was the one all along and that he's the best prospect out of all of them, and ESPN will run with it.

ESPN will hype the most highly ranked kids. Usually Cal has the the most highly ranked kids. I don't remember anyone really being unfairly hyped.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
ESPN will hype the most highly ranked kids. Usually Cal has the the most highly ranked kids. I don't remember anyone really being unfairly hyped.
Watch how ESPN describes Sacha Killeya-Jones and Wenyen Gabriel this coming season for a good glimpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom