John Petty | The Boneyard

John Petty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is quite shocking. I thought he was UK's top sg choice before they started pushing for Hami.

Reaction Score
Very strange actually. Verbal Commits doesn't list him as even holding an offer from us. 247 lists him as holding a UConn offer but that is only place I could find a reference to that.

Reaction Score
Got coached under Ollie at team USA mini camp. We did kind of come out of nowhere but I read bama (visit in late August) and uk clearly lead.

Reaction Score
Just watched an excellent 4 min interview with him on YouTube from USA minicamp where he was very thoughtful giving answers to questions and made a good impression, as well as a good YouTube mixtape. He shoots 3's from two steps behind the arc and in the interviews says shooting is his strength. Buddy Hield(?) was his favorite college player which cries - "shoot the rock". Family atmosphere, winning program were 2 of his criteria. I hadn't seen him before. If I knew how to link these clips here I would have but I'm in the wrong generation for such advanced tech capabilities.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Just watched an excellent 4 min interview with him on YouTube from USA minicamp where he was very thoughtful giving answers to questions and made a good impression, as well as a good YouTube mixtape. He shoots 3's from two steps behind the arc and in the interviews says shooting is his strength. Buddy Hield(?) was his favorite college player which cries - "shoot the rock". Family atmosphere, winning program were 2 of his criteria. I hadn't seen him before. If I knew how to link these clips here I would have but I'm in the wrong generation for such advanced tech capabilities.
Just copy the URL and paste it here. The board software does the rest.

Reaction Score
Love the company. The more posts like this we're on the better!

Reaction Score

Most likely bama here? Leaves uk really needing one of lonnie walker and diallo imo.

Reaction Score
Wonder if this is connected to UK going after that other 2 guard? Cal might be hearing Bama on petty and the good guys on Diallo.

Reaction Score
Love this kids game and he seems like a really good kid. I know it was a tough one to pull out of the SEC but out of all including Hami, I like his overall game the best. Happy with what KO and the staff is doing so by no means upset, just really like his video and skill set. Kind of a better shooting, ball handling Stanley. Skys the limit here.

Reaction Score
Looks like it's gonna be Alabama. Rumor is him and sexton will commit to Bama. Petty is apparently doing his announcement during halftime of the first bball game of the season in his high school gym.

I can't see him not picking Bama if that's the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69