John A.: Nurse to start on Sunday in place of Chong | The Boneyard

John A.: Nurse to start on Sunday in place of Chong

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Shanalamma Ding Dong!

All these years I thought it was Shamma lamma. So, big white bear rambling on the ice flow looking for a tasty seal: are you sure.

For a shameless amount of money (nah, not really) Otis and Co. played at a weekend trash bash at my fraternity in the way back yonder. I can only remember ...ooppps...nothing really. Nothing from the next day either.

Truth: when they played this for like half and hour we went nuts:

Last edited:

HGN

Reaction Score
This could be just what Geno say it is. All about getting more defense in the starting lineup. Both young ladies have played well on offense , but defense is what Geno is seeking. And having the more offensive minded Saniya provide instant offense off the bench isn't a bad thing right now.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I like instant offense coming off the bench. If the Stanford game is any indication of what we can expect this season from Chong then I see an AA guard. Quick release from deep, taking the ball to the hole and a very good foul shooter. I believe that the Stanford game was Saniyas breakout game. She played like she played in HS. It was almost like a light went on when her team needed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom