Jim Fuller: Kiah thrilled to be back on the court | The Boneyard

Jim Fuller: Kiah thrilled to be back on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
"It is good to be back," Stokes said. "I love playing with my teammates. When I was up here in the second summer session they weren't here so it was just me working out by myself. It is just good to be back in the team atmosphere again."

That was a great line to read. She has the potential to be really really good. I think the turning point for her last year was when CD sat her down and told Kiah that her teammates did not like playing with her based on her lack of effort in practices. I really hope she's 100% this year because the sophomore leap should be very substantial for her...

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
"We have so many different lineups that we can go to. Practices are going to be so competitive which I think will help us so much in the long run if we are all competing very day every minute in practice I think it will help a lot."

Heheheheh.....

snidely_whiplash.jpg

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
P.S. When one looks ahead to this year, it's likely that the intensity/competitiveness of practice from top to bottom, across all 11 players, will reach a level not seen since 2001 or so.

Reaction Score
... it's likely that the intensity/competitiveness of practice from top to bottom, across all 11 players, will reach a level not seen since 2001 or so.
. Or perhaps since 79 A.D.

1944navy.jpg

Reaction Score
That is what UConn is all about...."I love playibg with my teammates"......Team player,good person,responsible and maturing.I look forward to a great college career for this young lady,and who knows...maybe one day,she will be thought of as obne of the best bigs the team has ever had!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom