Jersey update | The Boneyard

Jersey update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Looks like a slight update to the jersey this year - moving to the newest hyper elite template. No blue at bottom of shorts, and no blue on collar. I like it - looks a bit more streamlined.

jerseynew.jpg

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Love his Jordan 11s, very underrated Jordan.

I have almost every pair of Nike UConn shorts, every iteration, but I didn't get the last year's version, which was essentially an updated version of the 90s - early 2000s ones.

They're def streamlined, but I'm waiting to see how they look on court and in stores.

Just wanted to reply because our uniforms are one of my beloved uniforms in sports, when they make subtle adjustments that most people don't care much about, it can drive me nuts.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Also, I wish they'd sell a pair of the Nike retro shorts of the 2006 shorts, which I believe were remake-retros of older shorts -- all white with just navy lettering, jerseys had the script lettering.

Reaction Score
@Mr. French most lows are underrated , I think the low 8s look better than the standard sillhouette . Not a big fan of the low 11s though , just because the og concords are the perfect sneaker as is.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
@Mr. French most lows are underrated , I think the low 8s look better than the standard sillhouette . Not a big fan of the low 11s though , just because the og concords are the perfect sneaker as is.

I actually don't love lows, and the real 11s are one of the best sneakers of all time, so def not on that level, but I always liked that version, I remember Jordan wearing those black/red in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
Is it just me or do these look really flimsy and tight looking? I wouldn't think our players would want to wear skin tight short shorts.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Willing to bet a few will disagree, but I'm glad we're going back to jerseys with skinnier shoulder straps. It had gotten so bad at one point, I couldn't decipher whether we were wearing basketball tops or suits vests....

Reaction Score
Is it just me or do these look really flimsy and tight looking? I wouldn't think our players would want to wear skin tight short shorts.
I have the authentic road shorts for workouts and they are less than paper thin like eyeglass cloth thin. Unbelievably comfy and flexible. Nuts bulge out but that has nothing to do with the shorts.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Yea too bad you can't buy the white one anywhere. Also it was nice of Purvis to switch his # to 15 - now at least you can buy the new jersey with a current player's number

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I forgot he switched #s to 15 - despite it being bittersweet bc of Kemba, I always had a thing with him and 44, it's a rough # for his style game, I dno why.

As for the shorts, I hope these are the versions sold this year, bc they're different enough to be worth buying.

But I have a pair of the silver/grey hyper elite shorts from maybe 3 years ago, and the material is thinner and very cool but for shorts, I kinda didn't like them. It did make me feel like they were nut-hugging a bit, regardless of how it looked, they felt that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom