JC on ESPN | The Boneyard

JC on ESPN

Reaction Score
Think I'd rather listen to him call a game than watch this mess.

Reaction Score
His hand-picked successor and his recruiting sanctions. He owns this as much as anybody, if we're being honest.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Fixed it.
They can dish negativity but struggle to handle it.
They hate the team for quitting and don't recognize that their statements are statements made by quitters.
If the same people didn't go on ad nauseam I probably wouldn't interject.
It's funny but I don't feel badly for myself. Feel badly for the team. They put their heart and soul into the game. What I'm really happy about is the misery expressed by the fans doesn't weigh on me. I'm sure you're immune to it as well.
I've given kudos to the posters in the football forum for their stoicism. Maybe the only good out of some bad bb seasons is a few of the most negative people will move on.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
His hand-picked successor and his recruiting sanctions. He owns this as much as anybody, if we're being honest.
Fool, he doesn't have a cyrstal ball. He wouldn't be in this mess. Recruit some kids who weigh more than grandmother and maybe that and oh I don't know, get a good strength coach.

Reaction Score
Fool, he doesn't have a cyrstal ball. He wouldn't be in this mess. Recruit some kids who weigh more than grandmother and maybe that and oh I don't know, get a good strength coach.

Simple question: knowing what we know now, do you think JC left the program in good shape?

Reaction Score
Simple question: knowing what we know now, do you think JC left the program in good shape?

1a.jpg

Reaction Score
Everyone slagging on Brimah. I get it. But Amida has been my avatar for a while now. Ever since the 2014 NCAA tournament. And that was for a reason. He exhibited unbridled joy that night. Not that Shabazz and Ryan did not--but Amida was out of control with passion. Yes, if only things had proceeded much differently over the next 3 years. But--no one is taking 2014 away from Amida.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom