Not open for further replies.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
YRMCTQLIZYGGHQS.20150826155035.jpg

That would be Chole Pavlech from Maryland

HGN

Reaction Score
All I want to know is who she is really going to be rooting for when UConn plays the Terps later this month. And whether she is going to divulge any game plan info to Frese..........:eek:

Good example of...... If you can't beat'em then join them.

Only kidding...........Pavlech is a good hire.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
HGN - You might be kidding, but I am not. When I first heard that UConn hired her as Jasmine Lister replacement, that's what I thought about.

Reactions: HGN
Reaction Score
In scientific terms, would you be so kind as to share with the rest of us the criteria upon which you analyze her job performance?

You are taking this exactly where he wanted it to go. Could you not tell; afterall, all he had was a picture (or pictures)!

Reaction Score
I wanted to post a YouTube video here, but can't figure out how to do it- it's called Covertheathlete.com and shows male athletes being asked questions usually posed to female athletes- I thought it was appropriate here

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I wanted to post a YouTube video here, but can't figure out how to do it- it's called Covertheathlete.com and shows male athletes being asked questions usually posed to female athletes- I thought it was appropriate here
Copy and paste. You'll figure it out.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
No one, I mean NO one could replace Jamie Lister. Ingrates. Quislings. Let me see that photo.

M-m-m-m-m. Okay, let me think on this a bit.
The photo does her no justice... you gotta pay attention when she's working, she's a nice asset to the program

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I can't disagree with your comment
By the way I left a little gift under the tree for CoCo in 2019-20 Recruiting. I now extend that gift to you. Merry Christmas.

HGN

Reaction Score
HGN - You might be kidding, but I am not. When I first heard that UConn hired her as Jasmine Lister replacement, that's what I thought about.
Shorty , give her a break. I know she hasn't been out of school long and away from Maryland long enough to form a bond with her new employers ; and she still knows many of the players still on the team ; and had a very tight relationship with the coaching staff ; and probably still has many of their names and numbers in her cell phone ; and probably still email and communicates with many of them in College Park......

Wait..........Now that I think about all that. :(

I AGREE WITH YOU SHORTY !

Reaction Score
To have a YouTube video show up in your post do this:
1) Click in the "SHARE" button below the video (see graphic below)
The bottom of the graphic shows the box that will open after you click the "SHARE" button.
2) Highlight (if it isn't already) the URL that is displayed and copy it to the clipboard.
3) Paste that URL into your post at desired location.
That's it! It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.

upload_2016-12-9_15-15-41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member