Jamelle Elliot Recruiting Well | The Boneyard

Jamelle Elliot Recruiting Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On ESPN Hoopgurlz Teiara McCowan is listed as signing with Cincinnati.

This is a huge recruit for Elliot. A 6'7" Center ranked 47 by Hoopgurlz and 18 by Bluestar.

She also landed Maya Benham who originally committed to Louisville.

Along with Ana Owens, that could be a very good big 3 and put her into a second or third place in the AAC in a couple of years, which Elliot needs.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That is really fantastic - Cinci has been just awful and Jamelle has been there long enough to have made an impact. It would be great to see her start to consistently land kids in the top 100, and even in the top 50. McCowan is a really good pick up for her, and I like Owens' game a lot. I think they are pretty young this year and of their top 6 scorers, only 1 is a senior and 1 is a junior. The other 4 are freshmen (2) and sophomores (2). The future seems to be looking up for them.!!

Reaction Score
Great to hear. The last 3 yrs we have heard that her best players were injured (same for Rizotti) and I have been very distrustful of those statements. I'm rooting for Jamelle.

Reaction Score
That is great news. If the AAC can get 2 or 3 teams, outside of UConn, to come up with good recruiting classes each year then the AAC would be competitive with the other conferences in a few years. Just in time for UConn to join the B1G.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I love to see her have a more successful team. Struggling as much as they have must be tough on her.

Reaction Score
Would be huge if true, but have not seen it anywhere else.

Reaction Score
Like everyone here, I'm hoping these recruits can help Jamelle make
Cincinnati respectable again (and for heaven's sake beat Xavier and
at least win the city championship).

Reaction Score
I don't know Jamelle but do know someone that knows Jamelle. That person told me Jamelle said the biggest difference in recruiting for UCONN vs.Cinci is that when Jamelle called from UCONN the recruit ALWAYS returned the call. In her current Cinci position, when she calls a recruit, the recruit may or may not return her call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom