Jalen/Rodney | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jalen/Rodney

C

Chief00

Jalen was upset at what he thought was a blown defensive assignment during the prior play. Jalen didn't step up to the guard handling the ball, thought purvis was taking him. Gave Memphis a free lane to the basket. Jalen has immense talent but as someone on another post stated, he's in an early-career Bazz mode, struggling to fully understand how his team should be led. It's the kind of growing pains where he gets upset at his teammates during plays that aren't going the way they're suppose to. He'll learn how to best lead his team, just part of the process.

Glad someone is upset about losing - the details aren't that important.

C

Chief00

I think they were confused about defensive coverage and how that Memphis guy just walked untouched to the basket - one of them blew the assignment
My son and I said at the same time - "memories of Bazz and Boat, great Karma!"
Yeah the zone is working great.

Reaction Score
It's not your team, obviously.

You really go thread to thread posting the dumbest junk. You must be the biggest loser known to man. You just insult users left and right and you actually think you're better than everyone... Why do we allow @upstater to even post on this board? It's ridiculous, you need to stop posting and find some real work.

Reaction Score
You really go thread to thread posting the dumbest junk. You must be the biggest loser known to man. You just insult users left and right and you actually think you're better than everyone... Why do we allow @upstater to even post on this board? It's ridiculous, you need to stop posting and find some real work.
And you think the post he was responding to wasn't ridiculous? God da*n these posters are calling for Rodney's head, THEY are the ones that need to get off the board. Rodney isn't all he was touted to be but the kid has A+ heart and A+++ character. We've had players in the past who's talent outweighed they're character, and i'll take a player like Rodney over them every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Reaction Score
This narrative that Bazz "matured" and "became a better leader" over the course of his career is nice, and probably true, to some extent, but the fact of the matter is that he had the same personality as a freshman as a senior. Only difference being, he was A) much better as a junior and senior, and B) playing on a more functional team.

Adams is in the same boat. He's a winner and he's a leader, and he was both those things coming in and he'll be both of them leaving. Perhaps he needs to fine-tune some of those skills, but the talk about how he needs to mature is simply prettying up the fact that he's not playing with good players.

This might be one of my hotter takes, but there are too many nice guys on this team. We need more guys who are s. Adams is an just like Bazz was before him. If he's being petulant in the midst of a disastrous season...good. I'll take the kids who lose kicking and screaming over the Twitter psychiatrists like Oriakhi.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

No. You are the one who should go.

Reaction Score

LOL it's not upstater who needs to rethink his position on the BY.:confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom