Jalen Adams Tonight! | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams Tonight!

Reaction Score
Whoa. That was an impressive performance but I hope he can hold up because he started to look worn down about 1/2 way through the second half. Kinda limped off the floor at the end. I think Vance's minutes are starting to payoff too, he showed he can do more that just fire 3's.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Whoa. That was an impressive performance but I hope he can hold up because he started to look worn down about 1/2 way through the second half. Kinda limped off the floor at the end. I think Vance's minutes are starting to payoff too, he showed he can do more that just fire 3's.
Rodney, Kentan and Jalen were gassed a good part of the second half. They pushed themselves hard. I think KO's practice payed off but left the guys on fumes the second half.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Rodney, Kentan and Jalen were gassed a good part of the second half. They pushed themselves hard. I think KO's practice payed off but left the guys on fumes the second half.
you can tell when jalen is tired, he starts taking bad shots and his handle is sloppy

ctchamps

Reaction Score
you can tell when jalen is tired, he starts taking bad shots and his handle is sloppy
Both he and Purvis start doing things that fans hate and Kentan starts to miss his FT's.

Easy to dump on them because we're not running out there like they do. Although these old legs were really moving this game and those guys are young ins.

Reaction Score
he is really racking up the assists lately.

Mike Honcho

HU5KIES!
Reaction Score

I had to rewind and watch his twelfth assist, when he rocketed a pass to Vital at the end of the game as the shot clock wore down then did a pirouette, a few times over. That was pretty.

Reaction Score
Harden and Westbrook are trending, which is a good thing for their 'worshipers' and 'wannabes'. Not sure if Jalen follows those two, but for both of them to be unselfish and get buckets makes basketball fun, especially at the college level. Either way Jalen is getting the assist fever!

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
He's such a good passer. He really has all the tools to be an NBA point guard, especially given how much his outside shooting has improved. His 3pt % has dipped recently, but he's still around 35% which is an improvement. It's been awesome watching him develop.

Is he the best passer we've had since Marcus Williams?

ctchamps

Reaction Score
He's such a good passer. He really has all the tools to be an NBA point guard, especially given how much his outside shooting has improved. His 3pt % has dipped recently, but he's still around 35% which is an improvement. It's been awesome watching him develop.

Is he the best passer we've had since Marcus Williams?
Bazz imo.
Jalen has significantly improved his passing game. The ally oops to Amida were not there just a few games ago. He still telegraphs sometimes but I wouldn't be surprised if he continues this development he ends up being better than Bazz.

Reaction Score
His 5-minute mental lapse on offense in the second half is the exact reason Temple ever had a shot.

Had to be said

ctchamps

Reaction Score
His 5-minute mental lapse on offense in the second half is the exact reason Temple ever had a shot.

Had to be said
Yep. Gave him a pass because you could see he and Rodney were cramping up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom