Jalen Adams Tonight!

Discussion in 'UConn Men's Basketball' started by jibsey, Jan 11, 2017.

1. jibsey

jibsey

Whoa. That was an impressive performance but I hope he can hold up because he started to look worn down about 1/2 way through the second half. Kinda limped off the floor at the end. I think Vance's minutes are starting to payoff too, he showed he can do more that just fire 3's.

2. fleudslipcon

fleudslipcon We are still UConn!!

Rodney, Kentan and Jalen were gassed a good part of the second half. They pushed themselves hard. I think KO's practice payed off but left the guys on fumes the second half.

3. UConnSwag11

UConnSwag11 Storrs, CT The Mecca

you can tell when jalen is tired, he starts taking bad shots and his handle is sloppy

4. fleudslipcon

Both he and Purvis start doing things that fans hate and Kentan starts to miss his FT's.

Easy to dump on them because we're not running out there like they do. Although these old legs were really moving this game and those guys are young ins.

David 76 likes this.
  5. James

James

he is really racking up the assists lately.

6. 3for3

3for3 4for4!!!!!!

I had to rewind and watch his twelfth assist, when he rocketed a pass to Vital at the end of the game as the shot clock wore down then did a pirouette, a few times over. That was pretty.

7. Kitaman

Kitaman

Harden and Westbrook are trending, which is a good thing for their 'worshipers' and 'wannabes'. Not sure if Jalen follows those two, but for both of them to be unselfish and get buckets makes basketball fun, especially at the college level. Either way Jalen is getting the assist fever!

fleudslipcon likes this.
  8. Yankees32123

Yankees32123 '99, '04, '11, '14

He's such a good passer. He really has all the tools to be an NBA point guard, especially given how much his outside shooting has improved. His 3pt % has dipped recently, but he's still around 35% which is an improvement. It's been awesome watching him develop.

Is he the best passer we've had since Marcus Williams?

9. fleudslipcon

Bazz imo.
    Jalen has significantly improved his passing game. The ally oops to Amida were not there just a few games ago. He still telegraphs sometimes but I wouldn't be surprised if he continues this development he ends up being better than Bazz.

pnow15 likes this.
  10. Rocktheworld

Rocktheworld

His 5-minute mental lapse on offense in the second half is the exact reason Temple ever had a shot.

Had to be said

11. fleudslipcon

Yep. Gave him a pass because you could see he and Rodney were cramping up.