'It's what I embrace': Stewie talks Olympics, WNBA and wedding plans | The Boneyard

'It's what I embrace': Stewie talks Olympics, WNBA and wedding plans

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Stewart said she just expects to have a lot on her shoulders at all times. She went through a slight learning curve her freshman season at UConn, adjusting in time to dominate the 2013 NCAA tournament and win the first of her four women's Final Four most outstanding player awards.​
"It's something that I've definitely figured it out as my years have gone on," Stewart said. "I have to do what's expected of me every night, and that's just the pressure of being the player that I am. But also, it's what I embrace: being in a position where I'm able to affect the game in a number of ways. That's why I play basketball.​

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
A true roll model, a record setter {4NC} something that can never be beaten by a player with 4 seasons of eligibility and a 4 time tourney MVP. All that aside an MVP player who is quite and does things the right way, letting her play speak for her. We are fortunate to have had her at UCONN for her 4 years, one of the very best, her banner hangs with glory while giving us many amazing memories. Her legend grows while continuing to shine bright on her UCONN and the world of WBB.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
How is dog doing? Before her injury she had the coolest dog and I haven't seen it for awhile.

1628815339062.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom