It's Kentucky! | The Boneyard

It's Kentucky!

Reaction Score
Weird part is that he won't play this season... So its not like our garbage season would influence him as much.

Reaction Score
Ollie has to stop wasting time on trying to get one and done players and focus on trying to improve the players we have and will get. he spent too much time on this kid that could have gone to someone else that would give us a couple of years in the program.

Reaction Score
Diallo is all flash against high school players...

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Ollie has to stop wasting time on trying to get one and done players and focus on trying to improve the players we have and will get. he spent too much time on this kid that could have gone to someone else that would give us a couple of years in the program.

Haven't we been reading posts about how Ollie needs to be getting one-and-done burger boys and competing with the blue bloods instead of settling for guys in the Top 100 for years?

Reaction Score
That does it. I'm never rooting for this team again until Sunday. Go Giants. As they say on Broadway.....He's a Ham so break a leg.

Reaction Score
Haven't we been reading posts about how Ollie needs to be getting one-and-done burger boys and competing with the blue bloods instead of settling for guys in the Top 100 for years?

Yeah, I don't get that take. We need to act like an elite program, and that means targeting and landing one-and-done talent.

KO's results so far of recruiting one Top 20-40 guard and calling it a year isn't getting it done.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Yeah, I don't get that take. We need to act like an elite program, and that means targeting and landing one-and-done talent.

KO's results so far of recruiting one Top 20-40 guard and calling it a year isn't getting it done.

I recognize I'll have a bunch of hardos on the warpath gunning for my head for saying this, but...recruiting isn't the problem. Diallo spurning us doesn't change that one bit. Player development and in-game coaching are the reasons why we are where we are right now.

Reaction Score
We aint getting top ten players ever....the only way to stay relevant is to win National Titles...we cant recruit off of Calhouns accomplishments anymore...recruits are now looking at what OLLIE is doing with his teams and players and as of right now that is not an impressive resume.

Reaction Score
Listen, guys, it's the kids call. Let 'me be. We move on. Just feel badly for the coaches who devoted so much time to this kid only to wAtch him get scooped up by Cala what's his name. We move on...

Reaction Score
We aint getting top ten players ever....the only way to stay relevant is to win National Titles...we cant recruit off of Calhouns accomplishments anymore...recruits are now looking at what OLLIE is doing with his teams and players and as of right now that is not an impressive resume.

This is a sad truth.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Hamidoosh...for 2 years of playin' UCONN.

KO hopefully learns from this.

We have a thread dedicated to the kid that contains about 8 million posts. Do you think it's KO who needs to learn from this? I'm personally thinking that this board might gain something from it...

Reaction Score

He did the same thing he did when he landed Jalen Adams and Daniel Hamilton. I mean, haven't we learned our lesson with the Abu M. Abu recruitment? There it was reported that UConn didn't spend as much time, and it hurt them. You always want him spending time with recruits.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom