It's going very well, actually. | The Boneyard

It's going very well, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On the phone with the ticket office today. At the end of the call I asked, "How are football season ticket sales gong?" I received the answer above. May not mean much, but it was better than, "Not so well, actually."

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Well, you've got enough evidence to write a nice bleacher report article about the turnaround in UConn football season ticket sales.

Seriously, there are plenty of signs that the economy is improving. That alone should help get more butts in the seats. Bureau of Labor Feb 12 stats had CT at 7.8%, off the dec 10 peak of 9.4%. Retail sales are up as well. We're not out of the woods yet, but there are some positives.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Well, you've got enough evidence to write a nice bleacher report article about the turnaround in UConn football season ticket sales.

Seriously, there are plenty of signs that the economy is improving. That alone should help get more butts in the seats. Bureau of Labor Feb 12 stats had CT at 7.8%, off the dec 10 peak of 9.4%. Retail sales are up as well. We're not out of the woods yet, but there are some positives.

Huskypantz, if you are going to continue to bring data and statistics to the Boneyard, I am going to really start to question your judgment! The correct follow-up statement was, "I think sales are going very well actually, too!" :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom