it: Game thread | Page 35 | The Boneyard

it: Game thread

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Checked out the kenpom box score.

Rated the second tensest game of the year by his metrics. KP tension is pretty much just a measure of how close the game was to a 50/50 win expectancy over the length of the game.

Rated the 13th most exciting game of the year. The excitement metric just measures the swings in the win expectancy. The more and wilder the swings the more 'exciting'.
And we are among the privileged few who saw. Imagine the live crowd that over the years will swell to capacity with those claiming to have been there. That'll sure fill the empty seats.

Reaction Score
I guess the poster is saying we can't even compete at the AAC level. Is the patriot league accepting new teams? LOL!
I think we would fit better in the MAC. I don't think we would win the conference in football or basketball right away,it is a very good. I think we could develop some good rivalries in that league. Better than the rivalries we are trying to grow in the AAC.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
We lost Jackson, Durham, Enoch and a pretty damn good guard to providence. That’s significant and Ollie has a stake
that has been played over and over with explanations and reasons
What don't you get?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
That isn't the new KO. He is a sullen coach who resides back in his seat most of the game. I saw this first hand in the Auburn game. The one with the passion is gone after the divorce.
WOW

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom