Is this how L'Ville felt with Kragthorpe and 'Cuse with G-Rob? | The Boneyard

Is this how L'Ville felt with Kragthorpe and 'Cuse with G-Rob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Because if we go lower from here then this will really suck. Fact is we average 10 points against BCS teams. Ouch.

Reaction Score
Yes it is, but I pray to God there's leadership at the pres/AD level to fix Hathaway's f-up as quickly as possible.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
No this is not how Cuse felt with GRob. As bad as this feels (and that is pretty friggin' bad), GRob was able to take a football school that was used to going bowling every year and made them a 2-win team every year. Literally a 2-win team. If we get to that point, I'm jumping off the Charter Oak Bridge...

Reaction Score
This is how Syracuse felt with Pasqualoni.

Honestly, sometimes I can't believe that I believed for a second that this guy was a good hire.

Reaction Score
Don't feel bad Zoo, it was just hopeful/wishful thinking. Deep down we all knew the hire was atrocious, but we wanted to believe Hathaway hadn't just destroyed our program.

We won't go completely down the crapper if Manuel makes the change this offseason and hires the right guy, but we are in deep sh_t if he gives Pasqualoni one more season. Deep sh_t. Especially since I think it's going to be difficult to retain Don Brown this offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom