Look Closely...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 351

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It has her name on it, so, no. But otherwise it looks similar, I think that Megatron does wear #5 for USA.

Reaction Score
I think the u can see part of the American Conference logo on right leg??? Maybe?

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
No, similar but there isn't a husky nor any national championship stars. Do think she looks good though in those colors!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
For people who don't know Megatron (Megan Walker), here she is in her Monacan H.S. uniform. Monacan is just outside of Richmond, VA. She's the consensus #1 player in 2017, a very athletic 6'1" wing/shooting guard. Geno wants her very much, and UConn is on her short list. She has visited campus twice on her own dime, including last month to attend the end of year dinner, around the time of the WNBA draft.

0MEGAN+WALKER5

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I think the u can see part of the American Conference logo on right leg??? Maybe?

In all seriousness, I believe that's a USAB jersey, probably for the 3x3 tournament coming up June 1-June 5

HGN

Reaction Score
For people who don't know Megatron (Megan Walker), here she is in her Monacan H.S. uniform. Monacan is just outside of Richmond, VA. She's the consensus #1 player in 2017, a very athletic 6'1" wing/shooting guard. Geno wants her very much, and UConn is on her short list. She has visited campus twice on her own dime, including last month to attend the end of year dinner, around the time of the WNBA draft.

0MEGAN+WALKER5
Milford , are you saying that MW attended the 'UCONN' team end of year team dinner or some other dinner?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Milford , are you saying that MW attended the 'UCONN' team end of year team dinner or some other dinner?
I understand that she was at the team dinner as part of her unofficial visit. And she had a great time.

HGN

Reaction Score
I understand that she was at the team dinner as part of her unofficial visit. And she had a great time.
GREAT !! That's a good sign that she wanted to attend the dinner and rub elbows with team members , coaches , staff , and hopefully future teammates. I feel good about UConn getting her but I don't want to get my hopes up too high and she decides to go elsewhere.

I don't know about you and other BY'ers , but adding her to UConn's 2017 Class , along with Stevens and Camara , I can see 2-3 more Championships. You are talking about quality and depth from 1--13. :cool:

Reaction Score
She still has a visit to ND planned. I guess ND's big pitch is football Saturdays, while UConn's is first night. Based on when first night happens, I would guess she visits ND first.

Reaction Score
She still has a visit to ND planned. I guess ND's big pitch is football Saturdays, while UConn's is first night. Based on when first night happens, I would guess she visits ND first.

In addition to the end of year dinner, she has already been to a UConn first night in 2014 and as of April did not have plans to visit again. She plans to visit Texas and Virginia over the summer and Notre Dame in September. The fact that ND has the last visit worries me.

Reaction Score
In addition to the end of year dinner, she has already been to a UConn first night in 2014 and as of April did not have plans to visit again. She plans to visit Texas and Virginia over the summer and Notre Dame in September. The fact that ND has the last visit worries me.
Well I suppose if one is swayed by touchdown jesus instead of 11 trophies and banners, half the olympic team, and a good chunk of WNBA rosters, then so be it. I'm not sure how the football program is supposed to impress a WCBB basketball player, but apparently it works for ND.

Reaction Score

1. Raoul ‏@Raoul_000 1h1 hour ago
    Raoul Retweeted Marc Davis

No changes with top 2017 prospect Megan Walker; she's still planning on taking all her visits before making choice.

Raoul added,

Marc Davis @marcdavissports
    Walker says she'll take her official visits in August and September, then make her final decision.
    1 retweet1 like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro