Is Paul Pasqualoni the right choice? | The Boneyard

Is Paul Pasqualoni the right choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The problem with this is that no matter who was hired after Edsall and the results are the same - people would want him fired too.

Reaction Score
The problem is Paul Pasqualoni used this job as his retirement fund. Has anyone ever heard this guy talk before. Boring!! When my 4 & 5 year old girls can't sleep I play Paul's weekly press conference and they are out like a light. He is an old man, 63, who doesn't care. UConn needs to hire a guy in his 40's who is full of life. Someone please check Pasqualoni's pulse during the Temple game in case he dies.

Hey Bernie Enright

Do you really have 4 & 5 year old girls and talk like this on the Internet? I had you pegged as a 16 year old nit wit.

Reaction Score
The problem with this is that no matter who was hired after Edsall and the results are the same - people would want him fired too.

I'd be a lot more lenient if the coach had some upside and a style of play that wasnt like watching paint dry. I just see no good to having PP as the coach so the sooner they move on to a different candidate the sooner this program can get back on the horse.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Do you really have 4 & 5 year old girls and talk like this on the Internet? I had you pegged as a 16 year old nit wit.
This CMPunk character has been a jackass on two boards and counting now. I have him pegged as a BC clown.

Reaction Score
This CMPunk character has been a jackass on two boards and counting now. I have him pegged as a BC clown.

You could be right about this guy and maybe he's just an opportunist. But one of the goals of the program and a much talked about priority of the board has been to bring on new fans to the program. When I see new posters coming on here primarily with the goal of expressing their displeasure with the direction of the team, it's kind of like a leading economic indicator of the overall health of the brand. We might be approaching a tipping point in terms of support of the coach(s) that can't be turned around even by the player's determination to succeed. Some people seem to be making up their minds and early voting may have begun. Some with their dollars. People want to win, but if we can't win they at least want to be entertained.​

Reaction Score
You could be right about this guy and maybe he's just an opportunist. But one of the goals of the program and a much talked about priority of the board has been to bring on new fans to the program. When I see new posters coming on here primarily with the goal of expressing their displeasure with the direction of the team, it's kind of like a leading economic indicator of the overall health of the brand. We might be approaching a tipping point in terms of support of the coach(s) that can't be turned around even by the player's determination to succeed. Some people seem to be making up their minds and early voting may have begun. Some with their dollars. People want to win, but if we can't win they at least want to be entertained.​

Or it's one of the regulars who wants to be bi-polar. I am very leery of all the new found fans that are concerned.

Reaction Score
Or it's one of the regulars who wants to be bi-polar. I am very leery of all the new found fans that are concerned.
No medic, its more like normal fans getting tired of PPs 2nd and 8 philosophy wanting to voice their opinion.

Reaction Score
I'd be a lot more lenient if the coach had some upside and a style of play that wasnt like watching paint dry. I just see no good to having PP as the coach so the sooner they move on to a different candidate the sooner this program can get back on the horse.
I do not disagree with you but coaching always looks bad when you lose. A lot of this has to be on the players too which by the way most are not his recruits.

Reaction Score
No medic, its more like normal fans getting tired of PPs 2nd and 8 philosophy wanting to voice their opinion.

I guess but not likely - these are not former lurkers but people who joined in just the last few days. I guess with all the pissing and moaning over the last few weeks, the Internet hits are rising and the BY membership is on the verge of going through the roof.

Everybody is fed up... There is only so much anyone can control and beating the media up, advocating boycotts, creating face books pages, etc... Will not get PP fired on Monday or next Monday.

Reaction Score
I guess but not likely - these are not former lurkers but people who joined in just the last few days. I guess with all the pissing and moaning over the last few weeks, the Internet hits are rising and the BY membership is on the verge of going through the roof.

Everybody is fed up... There is only so much anyone can control and beating the media up, advocating boycotts, creating face books pages, etc... Will not get PP fired on Monday or next Monday.
I agree, it won't get rid of him on Monday but it will maybe encourage Warde to make a move at the end the year instead of having to endure PP and GDL for another year.

Reaction Score
I do not disagree with you but coaching always looks bad when you lose. A lot of this has to be on the players too which by the way most are not his recruits.

Incorrect. Coaching does not always look bad when you lose, bad coaching looks bad.

My local New Orleans Hornets were big loser last year but the coaching was great. Larry Brown's Bobcats were big losers a couple of years ago and he did a losy coaching job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom