Is it just me.. | The Boneyard

Is it just me..

• Thread starter fortebleedsblue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

Or does it seem like certain coaches still don't have faith our team. I hear coach Brown say he believes he has a great secondary and wouldn't trade them for anyone I the world... Then I read PP and GDL and become instantly deflated with their execute talk. Try unleashing some players... What I hear out of their mouth is we have to drive our 5ft 8 160 lb rb up the middle because we our players are t good enough for other options. This week hearing the coaches boast about RU's defense you would think we were playing Bama. It sounds like they are chalking this game up as a loss and that hopefully our boys will keep it close by running.

Reaction Score
Or does it seem like certain coaches still don't have faith our team. I hear coach Brown say he believes he has a great secondary and wouldn't trade them for anyone I the world... Then I read PP and GDL and become instantly deflated with their execute talk. Try unleashing some players... What I hear out of their mouth is we have to drive our 5ft 8 160 lb rb up the middle because we our players are t good enough for other options. This week hearing the coaches boast about RU's defense you would think we were playing Bama. It sounds like they are chalking this game up as a loss and
that hopefully our boys will keep it close by running.

Well, they have 4 receivers that are 6'3 or taller with speed, so I HOPE Brownie has confidence in the secondary because they are going to be the key to our success since we've taken hits on the Dline and can't seem to get consistent pressure anymore. If they get torched we could b in for a long day.

Reaction Score
Almost every coach describes the opponent as the 85 Bears. That their stock and trade.

I do agree they should unleash the players. I also believe they should let more than one running back get a carry.

F

fortebleedsblue

Well, they have 4 receivers that are 6'3 or taller with speed, so I HOPE Brownie has confidence in the secondary because they are going to be the key to our success since we've taken hits on the Dline and can't seem to get consistent pressure anymore. If they get torched we could b in for a long day.

Do we have any WR's that are 6ft3? How many WR's do we have that are taller than 6ft?

Reaction Score
Do we have any WR's that are 6ft3? How many WR's do we have that are taller than 6ft?

I believe Davis, Smith, and Phillips are all over 6 ft. tall.

We also have good size at the CB position with Gratz and BWW. Gratz is 6'0" and BWW 6'2".

Reaction Score
It's time that these young safeties step up and show what they can do. They do a pretty good job vs the run, but when there isolated in the pass game= trouble. I have been very impressed with Adams and his play making abilities. IMO he should start over Jones. What I don't like about this aggressive D is that if the pressure doesn't get there, the safeties and little Mack seem to be beat more often than not. With this "conservative offense" especially with the lead, we've seen 1 big play/penalty after another, which negates the great job they do throughout the game. Hopefully the O steps it up, D seems to get tired in 4th qtr.

Reaction Score
Adams is getter better but I would not switch him out for Jones. Byron is a playmaker.

Reaction Score
The coaches couldn't find Williams last year, thought JMcC meet their "production" criteria, and see a 160lb back averaging 3.7 yards per carry as not part of the problem of why we are 106th in rushing offense as a team. If you thought your cupboards looked like that wouldn't you be worried when it came time to do some cooking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom