Is Good Recruiting News Coming? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is Good Recruiting News Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Any cynicism is well founded. The last time you made a similar pronouncement, the player was Steve Enoch. Not bad news, but also not the player you were hinting at I'm sure.

I like Enoch.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
How did Shaka Smart become head coach of the USA 18s? Was he the only taker? There's a lot of coaches out there with better resumes. Why should he get this recruiting edge?

Ollie was on that staff

Reaction Score
I was on campus Saturday and I saw a tall young athletic guy in the co-op, didn't look familiar to me but does anyone know if a 6'7"-6'10" guy was visiting?

He was definitely shopping for gear...

Reaction Score
I was on campus Saturday and I saw a tall young athletic guy in the co-op, didn't look familiar to me but does anyone know if a 6'7"-6'10" guy was visiting?

He was definitely shopping for gear...
Since this weekend was an evaluation period it's doubtful it was anyone. All the high school recruits are playing in tournaments and our coaches are out watching them. KO was in Chile. KFree (recruiting in KOs place temporarily), Glen and Ricky were in Vegas. No reports on Killings whereabouts though. So it's possible he might have stayed in Storrs to host a grad transfer. If that's the case, only one real possibility: Andrew White. Long shot but does he look familiar?
image.jpg

Reaction Score
If that's the case, only one real possibility: Andrew White. Long shot but does he look familiar?
image.jpg
Absolutely, I did a double and triple take. If he commits it would be very weird if he wore number one.

Reaction Score
Nah that's not him, just a tall kid probably. Maybe he plays volleyball

I was hoping to catch a peek at one of the rookies heading to the practice facility so I was on high alert for anyone my height or taller

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
For the record, everyone does realize a thread posted in the end of July about good recruiting news coming, is as courageous as me predicting a winter storm for the second week of Feb 2017?

Reaction Score
For the record, everyone does realize a thread posted in the end of July about good recruiting news coming, is as courageous as me predicting a winter storm for the second week of Feb 2017?
Yeah but everyone is not Chief.

How can you not be excited with heaps of anticipation? I now sleep with my laptop on, with an auto refresh for this page/thread every 20 minutes. Its programmed to make a laughing sound as soon as Chief posts.

I'm so ready for the news!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm never that confident about recruiting, I admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom