Ironic or poetic justice? | The Boneyard

Ironic or poetic justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Came home to my Hartford Courant "Dynasty UCONN Women's Ten-Title-Reign". I cannot wait to read through it. But the funny thing is.... It was shipped out of Tennessee. Is that irony? Poetic justice? Or something else altogether?

Reaction Score
Came home to my Hartford Courant "Dynasty UCONN Women's Ten-Title-Reign". I cannot wait to read through it. But the funny thing is.... It was shipped out of Tennessee. Is that irony? Poetic justice? Or something else altogether?
Enjoy Tenn!! My wife, with our 14 moves for the Feds, grinned and accepted it--and made lemon ice cream out of it. My first "southern" move was to Arkansas--I waited a month to open my mouth-- I was Ya alled often. But the REAL southern cooking at the mom and pop diners/restuarants/dives I loved, still do. Most are super nice people, there are jerks everywhere but they are rare. I visit Tenn a dozen times a year it's just great. I always wear my Uconn sweat or T shirts--and never a nasty word to me was said..
Enjoy. However, even in Tenn you can get SNY -- then nothing else matters.

Reaction Score
Door three, something else...
Economics
BINGO...Get on the list to buy State of CT bonds and you will get several times a year very well laid out book. This with glossy covers, hundreds of pages and well constructed. The sad part is it is printed and shipped from Wisconsin.
A few decades ago CT was a leader in the print industry, no longer so. We have lost so much...but we still have the best damn women's basketball team! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom