Ireland Wins! | The Boneyard

Ireland Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Germany with 1 point in two matches the past 5 days.... post WC hangover???

Reaction Score
Not quite on par with Poland's 2-0 defeat of Germany in Warszawa, but quite a 1-1 win nonetheless for Ireland. For a young U.S. squad, the upcoming November friendly in Dublin offers a more impressive opportunity.

Reaction Score
Netherlands has had issues, too, and lost to Iceland. Interesting trend so far in the Euro Cup with several major powers falling to or tying perceptually weaker countries,

Reaction Score
Netherlands has had issues, too, and lost to Iceland. Interesting trend so far in the Euro Cup with several major powers falling to or tying perceptually weaker countries,
Ya, I haven't watched too many of the matches, but wondering if now that the top 3 places have a shot at qualifying for Euro 2016 if the bigger teams who made late runs into the WC (and whosse players are playing in either BPL, La Liga, Series A, or Bundesliga) are approaching these early game with a little less urgency, knowing that they are still going to qualify. No clue if that's what is going on, but something seems to be up.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Iceland has been doing really well in this tournament. I'm pulling for Wales too. Would like to see them make the finals.

Reaction Score
I have a hunch that the minnows are going to do well early, and then the big guys are going to wake up grind everyone to dust at some point. It's all part of being economical or something. I wouldn't mind seeing Wales make a deep run or even get further than England.

This little spat between Hodgson and Rodgers over Raheem Sterling has been great. Hopefully Hodgson stays on for a long time, because he is a total troglodyte.

Reaction Score
Would love to see Wales and Israel get thru, or at least get to a play-in game. Both teams have quality, but seem to finish 3rd or 4th, just missing out on Europe or the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom