iPhone / Smart Phone wallpapers | The Boneyard

iPhone / Smart Phone wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Here are two wallpapers I made. Should be the perfect dimensions for your phones. Hopefully if people like there will be more to come. Just got photoshop on my computer so I will start fooling around w/ that too.

Jeremy.JPG
Kemba.JPG

Reaction Score
any chance you can make the Lamb one with blue and white. The White is just a little bright and I like the Kemba background better if it had some white instead of red

Reaction Score
actually never mind, when i actually set it on my phone, it is not as bright. Looks good, post any more that you make.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I can try switching the colors on the Lamb one to see what it would look like. If anyone has any specific requests let me know and I will see what I can do.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
what photo-editing software do you use? i want to find a good one and don't know where to look

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I made these using two iPhone apps. I use SketchBook Mobile (pretty much a scaled back version of photoshop) to do the drawing and image layering. Then I use Camera+ to spruce it up and add filters.

I read that Adobe will be releasing a Photoshop app at some point soon.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's been out for a long time - it's called Photoshop Express in the app store. It's limited, obviously, but it's good for this sort of thing.

I know there's an iOS version and I am almost positive there is an Android version as well.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Oh ya I downloaded that. Basically just a bunch of photo filters. Not bad for free. Not sure if I want to upgrade though.

Here is the new Photoshop app I was referring to - Adobe Photoshop Touch. I guess its already out for android. It also uses a cloud service so you can switch between your tablet and computer. Looks pretty cool.

Sketchbook also has an iPad app but I have not tried it yet.

I have yet to find one app that does everything well. Usually end up using a couple different apps for 1 picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom