Individual Game tickets | The Boneyard

Individual Game tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know when individual games go on sale, approximately? We are rescheduling our traditional February school vacation trip to Arizona in order to go to the Baylor game. So I'd love to know when tickets go on sale! I suppose I'd buy season tickets if I had to, but that hasn't been necessary for a long time of course.

Reaction Score
I have no idea what the answer to your question is , but why would you go to Arizona to get to the Baylor game? Just wondering, as I live in Arizona and would like to know if you know something about the game site that I don't. I imagine you're just saying you start in AZ and drive over (a bit of a drive, eh?) but wanted to make extra-sure. Thanks.

Reaction Score
... why would you go to Arizona to get to the Baylor game? ...

I shudda toined left at Albakoikee!
bugs.gif

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Pretty sure the question pertained to having an annual trip to AZ that the OP wants to schedule around being able to attend the Baylor game, which is being played at the XL Center in Hartford as expected.

I believe individual game tickets will go on sale in October.

Reaction Score
The priority deadline for season ticket renewals and new season ticket orders was August 31. The ticket office has to have time to process those orders and assign the seats before they can open up orders for individual games. I think Alex is right, it won't be until October before individual game tickets go on sale. If I remember correctly, they also offer mini-packages. I don't remember if those go on sale first and only after that is done the individual game tickets go on sale. My memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I have no idea what the answer to your question is , but why would you go to Arizona to get to the Baylor game? Just wondering, as I live in Arizona and would like to know if you know something about the game site that I don't. I imagine you're just saying you start in AZ and drive over (a bit of a drive, eh?) but wanted to make extra-sure. Thanks.

Who is on First stuff...

Reaction Score
Thanks everyone.

Alex had it right. We normally go to AZ during our kids' February school vacation. Rescheduled the trip to Xmas time so we'd be on the East Coast that week and able to go to the Baylor game. But of course we need tix to be able to do that.

Reaction Score
You know, I'm looking at your original post, which in the cool light of reflection -- always the cool light, mind you -- is quite clear. You are going to Arizona some other time because you are in Connecticut and want to be there when Baylor is playing UConn in Connecticut. Of course! It's amazing how some of us -- the more easily misled among us, can take that statement and reach a completely bass-ackwards conclusion.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom