In A Desert Any Water | The Boneyard

In A Desert Any Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Indeed, something real: the season can't be far off! We're psyched!

I know the discussion of UConn was a bit of canned copy, but I found it interesting for a number of reasons:
1. It omitted mention of MoJeff
2. It acknowledged the good play in the Elite 8: indeed, Texas really did give UConn a run for its money. This will be a very good test of UConn's youngish team.
3. It listed the 3 new recruits, as if they will all make a large impact by December 4, rather than analyzing the returning players, with the big emphasis, I'm sure, on whether Natalie Butler plays the way we all hope. But again, it's pretty canned, probably taken right off the ESPN website for high school recruits.

Dec. 4 vs. UConn
The Longhorns and Huskies will meet in the 2016 Jimmy V Women’s Classic on Dec. 4. Texas will travel to Connecticut in a much-anticipated rematch between the two storied programs. UConn ended the Longhorns’ 2015-16 season with a dominant 86-65 victory in the Elite Eight before going on to win its fourth-straight national title. Despite the loss, sophomore guard Lashann Higgs and junior guards Ariel Atkins and Brooke McCarty impressed with their scoring. With key players Breanna Stewart and Morgan Tuck departed for the WNBA, UConn will feature several freshmen in McDonald’s All-American Crystal Dangerfield, Molly Bent and Kyla Irwin.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Yup bags, the glass had very little water in it. I was particularly struck by Mo - a Texican - not being mentioned.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
hmmm. Seems the loss of Moriah is insignificant to the Uconn effort this season! :eek::rolleyes:

On Edit: Well it seems we all noticed something missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom