im officially sick of deleone. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

im officially sick of deleone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This offense is just offensive to the eyes. He is so predictable it is not even funny anymore. Can we please get rid of this guy and find a real OC that can run a modern game?

Reaction Score
It seems Deleone is slowly developing our players using plays to teach them. It's not as if he is "old school". He uses the wildcat. And actually threw a pass using that formation.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Yeah but every 1st down was a run for minimal gain... How many 3rd and longs did we have?! So frustrating to watch.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I know we're all pissed that we run on 90%+ of our first downs but is anyone else equally concerned that we either don't have and/or use a second, change of pace, tailback?

Reaction Score
Odd that we have no change-of-pace RB when our starter weighs all of 165 lbs and is asked to run between the tackles so often.

Even odder when you consider that we do have a change-of-pace QB.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Odd that we have no change-of-pace RB when our starter weighs all of 165 lbs and is asked to run between the tackles so often.

Even odder when you consider that we do have a change-of-pace QB.
I think the change of pace QB would be their explanation for why we don't use a change of pace back.

I don't agree with this but I think that's what they're going for.

Reaction Score
I think the change of pace QB would be their explanation for why we don't use a change of pace back.

I don't agree with this but I think that's what they're going for.

Point taken - except that McCombs is part of the wildcat package. Even when McCummings is in at QB, the football is still getting fed to McCombs half the time. And when McCombs isn't carrying, he's still being asked to block defenders twice his size -- hardly a rest for the young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom