I'm not sure what to think right now | The Boneyard

I'm not sure what to think right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
except I hope we're not on national TV again. We don't need this kind of exposure. I mean, c'mon man, what was that? USF did this to us, USF

we need to go in a new direction, start the season over

Reaction Score
Every time I think we've hit rock bottom ,here comes another bottom.I don't know what to say anymore.It was embarrassing to watch this debacle tonight.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm thinking this is 2-3 win team.

It's obvious the players don't have any confidence or any concept of what they are supposed to accomplish on offense.
Defense makes mistakes but at least there is hustle and a sense of purpose.

Offense is embarrassing. Same thing as last year. Two linemen standing up while a defender blows between the two of them. T

It's disgusting to see the back of the QB's jersey dirtier than either the front or back of the linemen's jersey's.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I really hope we don't play many more national TV games this year. This can't help recruiting at all and giving sports fans across the country a look at the most inept OL in college football week after week, to the point that the coaching staff refuses to put the ball in the air anymore, is embarrassing. Lots more fuel to the "UCONN doesn't care about football" fire out there in CR.

Turn whatever this is around and then invite the camera crews back.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking this is 2-3 win team.

It's obvious the players don't have any confidence or any concept of what they are supposed to accomplish on offense.
Defense makes mistakes but at least there is hustle and a sense of purpose.

Offense is embarrassing. Same thing as last year. Two linemen standing up while a defender blows between the two of them. T

It's disgusting to see the back of the QB's jersey dirtier than either the front or back of the linemen's jersey's.

Thanks Chin

I've been meaning to comment on this somehow, but haven't figured out how to do it. Here works. The story of this game, is our QB. The field general. Chandler Whitmer. Just look at his jersey and you know what the game was like. The front is nice and white. Clear numbers, letters. The back of his jersey, is completely covered in grass, dirt, mud. Never mind the status of the lineman's jerseys. They way our lineman play, it's lucky the almiighy power designed our asses to be big cushiony parts, because that's where they were most of the nigh, on their asses after the snap.

Reaction Score
I really hope we don't play many more national TV games this year. This can't help recruiting at all and giving sports fans across the country a look at the most inept OL in college football week after week...

Actually - the ability to sell to a recruit that he will be competing for immediate playing time may actually help recruiting!

Last edited:

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Actually - the ability to to sell to a recruit that he will be competing for immediate playing time may actually help recruiting!

That's true. Especially if the kid watching is an OL!

Reaction Score
There are many plays that I swear our O lineman's eyes are shut. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom