I'm just going to come out and say it - this is what I want.... | The Boneyard

I'm just going to come out and say it - this is what I want....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With a pending B12 invite the ACC extends an offer to take us in. Then, what I want is very simple......

I want 'n bloody, beating hearts of BC and Syracuse on a platter. Because on a level playing field, they know what happens when they compete with UCONN, and it ends very poorly for them.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
I got a fork and a knife for that request.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
With a pending B12 invite the ACC extends an offer to take us in. Then, what I want is very simple.

I want 'n bloody, beating hearts of BC and Syracuse on a platter. Because on a level playing field, they know what happens when they compete with UCONN, and it ends very poorly for them.
If you add the B1G coming in at the last moment and stealing us from both of them, I'm in.

Truth be told though, like most of us, I'm in any port in a storm mode.

Reaction Score
I have a little of what those guys are ingesting
5 years of CR can make you a pessimist.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Here's what I'll be flying on 9/1 at The Rent... right under my UConn flag. Finger's crossed! And yeah, at this point I'll take any conference... Big 12 is exciting though.

upload_2016-7-28_16-59-58.png

Reaction Score
I want ACC to invite Navy as football only member, and extend UCONN full membership. Let ND stay independent in football. Would give ACC 16 members for all sports, and that much better content for ACC network. Does anyone know Swofford to suggest this as an option?

Reaction Score
I want ACC to invite Navy as football only member, and extend UCONN full membership. Let ND stay independent in football. Would give ACC 16 members for all sports, and that much better content for ACC network. Does anyone know Swofford to suggest this as an option?

I honestly can't tell if these are jokes anymore.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I honestly can't tell if these are jokes anymore.

Honestly this is the only non-crazy ACC expansion idea I've ever seen. It's rational. However, it makes zero sense financially for the ACC.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
With a pending B12 invite the ACC extends an offer to take us in. Then, what I want is very simple.

They're not stupid. Their fear of us is extremely rational.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
How about the acc comes to us and we tell them too eat it. Wouldn't that be something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom