I'm Done | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't begrudge anyone who's had enough. I do take exception to somebody who posts that they're done, uses tired weather adjectives, and then gets uppity that someone questions his fandom. He knew what he was doing when he started the thread, so any exceptions he takes with other posters (such as myself), is on him and no amount of bellyaching is gonna change that.

Welcome newbie.

Reaction Score
If I didn't live 10 minutes from the Rent, I would have a hard time making the games a priority. Anybody who needs a break, especially people who have given 10-15 years of support, I completely get it.

Until there is an offensive head coach brought in, what you see is what you get. I still say if Diaco doesn't go bowling, his seat gets hot right out of the gate next year. If the team collapses to 4-8 or 3-9 I would not be shocked to see Benedict pull the trigger.

Again, anyone who has put in their time, gets cut some slack by me. If I lived in Fairfield County, I would have to rethink things.

Don't ever climb up on that high horse of yours again.

Reaction Score
Let's be honest if you're ready to bail now when the athletic dept needs us most, you're not a diehard.
I ain't bailing. Im just saying Diaco mightve made a mistake on his OC hire.
If your defense is not stout, and your OL play is spotty, the offensive philosophy we run is PASSIVE. It has a glass half empty, play not to lose flow to it. And we clearly (at skill positions) have enough talent to be way more productive offensively, I just can't see coach's justification in running what we run. We give the opposing team too much respect for that style of play IMO. And they take full advantage of us because of it.
If Babers was in year 3 at Cuse today, and we run that style of play against them, we lose by at least 3 scores instead of one today. He just installed that crap there. We have no business losing games like these.

Reaction Score
If you only like teams that win plenty of seats available for women's basketball.
Don't you want to see us win winnable games? I'm fine with a loss, but when u see the WTFs it frustrates things a bit.

Reaction Score
I won't be there at all games. But if I do show up, I look forward to harassing Diablo.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The biggest problem I have is most of the stuff that is so obvious to us seems like rocket science for these coaches. The kids still have my support....they don't make the play calls...it's the coaching staff that I despise. They are incapable of making in game adjustments or changing their mindset on offense or defense. It's either stubbornness or plain stupidity. I vote for the latter. These clowns have lost our boys two games. It's that simple.

Reaction Score
Don't you want to see us win winnable games? I'm fine with a loss, but when u see the WTFs it frustrates things a bit.
It's an arrogant, incompetent head coach. Amazing he doesn't think of the crowd.

Reaction Score
I ain't bailing. Im just saying Diaco mightve made a mistake on his OC hire.
If your defense is not stout, and your OL play is spotty, the offensive philosophy we run is PASSIVE. It has a glass half empty, play not to lose flow to it. And we clearly (at skill positions) have enough talent to be way more productive offensively, I just can't see coach's justification in running what we run. We give the opposing team too much respect for that style of play IMO. And they take full advantage of us because of it.
If Babers was in year 3 at Cuse today, and we run that style of play against them, we lose by at least 3 scores instead of one today. He just installed that crap there. We have no business losing games like these.

Nobody is happy with the way Diaco has coached this year. It's become crystal clear last year was all about our turnover. The other thing that people don't want to admit or talk about is that maybe, just maybe, we don't have good enough players.

Reaction Score
The biggest problem I have is most of the stuff that is so obvious to us seems like rocket science for these coaches. The kids still have my support....they don't make the play calls...it's the coaching staff that I despise. They are incapable of making in game adjustments or changing their mindset on offense or defense. It's either stubbornness or plain stupidity. I vote for the latter. These clowns have lost our boys two games. It's that simple.
Bravo

Reaction Score
Nobody is happy with the way Diaco has coached this year. It's become crystal clear last year was all about our turnover. The other thing that people don't want to admit or talk about is that maybe, just maybe, we don't have good enough players.
We're definitely lacking on offensive line, yeah.

Reaction Score
Let's be honest if you're ready to bail now when the athletic dept needs us most, you're not a diehard.
that line has been used for the last 6 years. That's the problem, you just can't keep going back to the well for support when there's nothing there. The program is nominally better than with PP l, but nowhere near where it needs to be. It's not a full dumpster fire, but it's smoldering pile of garbage nonetheless.

Reaction Score
This too.... maybe our OL playwas overhyped by coach before the season started? I think it's CRYSTAL CLEAR now. I truly hope it improves over the season though.

But I gotta fight the urge to watch us start the gsme in a hole, then fight all the way back yo tie or take the lead, only to have a let down at the end. All 3 FBS games we've played gas that footprint, even tjough we got bailed out by the UVA kicker.

Reaction Score
The coaching leaves too much to be desired. Offensively is like they found a box Deleones' wall paper and thought they hit jackpot.

Reaction Score
It's an arrogant, incompetent head coach. Amazing he doesn't think of the crowd.
We don't have great players, but they can play. It would be nice if they gave players making plays the ball say...on first 3 goal to go.

Reaction Score
I'll keep showing up but I can't blame those who don't. And I'm mostly tired of hearing the administration lecturing us about buying tickets and being in our seat for game time like we're missing some amazing football

Reaction Score
We don't have great players, but they can play. It would be nice if they gave players making plays the ball say...on first 3 goal to go.
I was thinking maybe we'd finally try a fade routeim the corner of the endzone with McLean or a misdirection pass play to the TE or F position. Our OL just gets outworked by the D late in games down there. That I believe has happened in all 4 games now. Late.

Reaction Score
Disco has lucked into a 2-2 record this year...he should be 1-3 and the one win should be against navy. Once again the program gives us opposing coaches career records and record with current team, but fails to give discos record...probably because it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom