"I'm coming at you. I'm coming at you" | The Boneyard

"I'm coming at you. I'm coming at you"

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"We make sure that we push ourselves to the very point of fatigue," Williams told Bleacher Report, "and when you’re at the point where you think you’re going to break, how focused can you be and how much can you push through? I think that’s the difference between us and everyone else."

Lots of good stuff here.

Excellence Defined: UConn Women Make History Again with 91-Game Win Streak

Reaction Score
"We make sure that we push ourselves to the very point of fatigue," Williams told Bleacher Report, "and when you’re at the point where you think you’re going to break, how focused can you be and how much can you push through? I think that’s the difference between us and everyone else."

Lots of good stuff here.

Excellence Defined: UConn Women Make History Again with 91-Game Win Streak

If you want to get a sense of how much of the "uneducated" basketball public feel about UConn and women's basketball, read the comments after the story............a bit sad but not surprising

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Not only did Gabby say it so do I and all the BY posters.
Geez this team is so mentally tough.
Playing Uconn has to have been like facing Koufax. Say your prayers. You need some help from above.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Other day Gabby was quoted as saying, in effect, the streak isn't ending on our watch.

If the team buys into, and adopts that kind of moxie, it won't.

Reaction Score
When UConn played at Kansas St, it was the largest crowd of the year. When UConn played at Maryland, that game became the largest crowd of the year. Wherever UConn plays on the road, that will be that team's largest crowd of the year. Same today at SMU. Seven hundred fans turned into over 3,000. That is without question bad for the game!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom