If you don't get ESPN3 | The Boneyard

If you don't get ESPN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I used the firstrow.bz feed last night for the ULM game. It was better than my usual espn3 feed, which has not been as good this year as it was in years past.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I used the firstrow.bz feed last night for the ULM game. It was better than my usual espn3 feed, which has not been as good this year as it was in years past.
I'd guess that's because somebody was uploading a stream of the ULM game from their HD receiver / slingbox from ESPN2. That won't be available (anywhere in the country) for the WMU game, so it is what it is.

Reaction Score
Many colleges allow alumni to use the university VPN, although UConn limits it to those currently with a NETID. If you went to some school other than UConn, check their website to see if and how you can use the VPN. This would give you access to ESPN3.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I'd guess that's because somebody was uploading a stream of the ULM game from their HD receiver / slingbox from ESPN2. That won't be available (anywhere in the country) for the WMU game, so it is what it is.
I watched the WMU game on firstrow instead of espn3. The feed was better. At one point, I thought that my video quality issues were related to the number of houses in my neighborhood that had switched over to FIOS in the past couple of years, but it ain't FIOS as the stream quality is great when using other web sites.

Reaction Score
Isn't the game being shown on SNY today around 1 PM? Hope so, cause I have the DVR set......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom