If we were in the BE tournament and The Dance this | The Boneyard

If we were in the BE tournament and The Dance this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
would be the look on the face of the coach of every team we played. For all of the talent that has past through Storrs, I don't think there is one team that would truly strike more fear into the heart of the opposing coach that this one. I mean, no matter what, they NEVER freakin' go away. The pic is from last night. This UConn team defines heart,guts and on and on and on.:)

500x359

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE BEARCATS!!!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Petition won't work, but its a good way of letting people hear ourselves out. I signed up either way.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Kevin Freeman is on my friends list on Facebook. I sent him an invitation to the petition. And I already got a couple of my friends to sign it.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
I seriously think we need to organize a protest and march on the doorstep of either the Big East or NCAA headquarters. No joke!

Reaction Score
Kevin Freeman is on my friends list on Facebook. I sent him an invitation to the petition. And I already got a couple of my friends to sign it.
That would be awesome if Kevin Freeman could help out. I wonder if it's a conflict of interest of any sorts by him getting involved.

Reaction Score
I seriously think we need to organize a protest and march on the doorstep of either the Big East or NCAA headquarters. No joke!
That would be amazing if a bunch of people could band together and do so. I would love to be a part of it, but I live in Los Angeles currently. If it actually went somewhere and they required my presence for writing it, I would gladly fly in.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
The BIG EAST Conference
15 Park Row West
Providence, RI 02903
(401) 244-3278

We know where they live. How many people can we get on board for a protest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom