If P isn't fired which of the present staff would you like to see let go | The Boneyard

If P isn't fired which of the present staff would you like to see let go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would like to see Manuel purge this entire thing and bring in his own guy, as I was in favor of Hathaway hiring Bradley or McGee to replace Edsall. But we all know $$ talks and if for some reason Manuel can't pony up the $750,000 to buy out P but tells him he has to make staff changes (since our Coordinators and Asst are on 1 yr deals there is no buyout) who would you like to see replaced?

My list of coaching staff I want to see replaced:
Offense:
Get rid of them all...(I like Day and Foley but this thing needs to be blow up)

Defense:
Perkins (I was never a real fan of this hire)

I would keep Brown, Hughes, and Wholley.

Reaction Score
If we can replace DeLeone I really wouldn't care if the entire remaining staff members returned.

I want to agree with that but P has to go too I guess. I like the guy but his clock/game management has lost us 2-3 games at least. I'd hoped that replacing Deleone would solve all our problems but now I am pretty sure that Coach P is a problem as well. He can tell his OC what to do, he can overrule play calls and he can call timeouts. He hasn't done it and that shows either lack of skill or lack of back bone.

I really hope Don Brown replaces P and brings in an OC who shares his aggressive view of the game. I prefer giving Brown the job to hiring a young and unproven coach. We know something for sure and that's that Don Brown can coach and he puts an exciting product on the field. He just needs to hire a similar minded OC and we will be off to the races.

Reaction Score
I want to agree with that but P has to go too I guess. I like the guy but his clock/game management has lost us 2-3 games at least. I'd hoped that replacing Deleone would solve all our problems but now I am pretty sure that Coach P is a problem as well. He can tell his OC what to do, he can overrule play calls and he can call timeouts. He hasn't done it and that shows either lack of skill or lack of back bone.

I really hope Don Brown replaces P and brings in an OC who shares his aggressive view of the game. I prefer giving Brown the job to hiring a young and unproven coach. We know something for sure and that's that Don Brown can coach and he puts an exciting product on the field. He just needs to hire a similar minded OC and we will be off to the races.
This to me makes the most sense If we go with a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom