If I'm Coach Brown | The Boneyard

If I'm Coach Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
If I'm Coach Brown, I'm spending the rest of the season looking for another program to take me as their DC.

Reaction Score
I think Brown gets a head coaching gig next year.

It's a shame, but I don't see any way we keep Foley or Brown, our two best coaches.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
#UNCN

Brown to HC NOW!!!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Someone mentioned it a few weeks ago and I'm on board with it.

Shiiitttcan PP, make Brown the head coach, re-instate Hughes as the DC and Foley as the OL coach. That alone would be a huge improvement.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

Shiiitttcan PP, make Brown the head coach, re-instate Hughes as the DC and Foley as the OL coach. That alone would be a huge improvement.
YES!

#UNCN

Reaction Score

and lets get the young 32 yr old hot shot OC neal brown from texas tech to bring some excitement to the rent. and seeing that i'm in such a good mood about these changes, ;ets double every ones salaries....

Reaction Score

...and keep GDL???

mets1090

Reaction Score
...and keep GDL???
promote Moorhead back to OC and see if he actually has a creative offense that was capped by Edsall? Because you have to think that Brown would let an OC unleash whatever aggressive plays he wanted to run.

Reaction Score
promote Moorhead back to OC and see if he actually has a creative offense that was capped by Edsall? Because you have to think that Brown would let an OC unleash whatever aggressive plays he wanted to run.

This board kills me... Joe Moorehead is the head coach @ Fordham??? WTF... We gonna buy out his salary too?

mets1090

Reaction Score
This board kills me... Joe Moorehead is the head coach @ Fordham??? WTF... We gonna buy out his salary too?
oh god completely forgot that happened haha, it's been a long day. He was the QB coach last year though right??

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Yes, he was the QB coach. Joe Moorehead might be a good OC, I don't know if the "RE wouldn't let him loose" thing was valid, but it kind of seems like calling up the previous ex-girlfriend after dumping the current girlfriend.

Reaction Score

Buddy approves.

Ironically DeLeone and Gilbride have very similar CT backgrounds. When Gilbride was head coach of the SD Chargers he named DeLeone his OL coach.

Reaction Score
I am a huge fan of Coach Brown, but he seems to have lost some of his magic over the past few weeks. Rutgers ran some plays yesterday, that he didn't prepare the team for in practice last week. Against WM, the majority of the game plan was against the run. I would call those glaring errors.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Gilbride has CT roots too. I was the same year as his daughter at UConn. His career trajectory was probably too high for UConn to ever get him, but if he ever wanted to coach college ball I'd say drop everything and call him.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul