I'd like to make a suggestion ..... | The Boneyard

I'd like to make a suggestion .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Shut the BY down for a day or 2, at least the FB page. There is no game this week and all anyone wants to talk about is how miserable the team and staff are. I think a day off (or 2) would help. Coming here is like opening a vein ...

Just one man's opinion.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Just dont come here for a couple days if your not happy with whats being posted?

Reaction Score
Just dont come here for a couple days if your not happy with whats being posted?

Maybe you should stop reading his posts if you don't like what he says. (grin)

Actually I wouldn't mind if the BY was closed for a week. I may find my life again. Maybe.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
The nonstop, repetitive (warranted) bitching does make things less fun. Solution, personally take a day or two off from the board.

Of course I habitually open the board once ever 4 seconds if I have a web browser open so it is difficult.

Reaction Score
Shut the BY down for a day or 2, at least the FB page. There is no game this week and all anyone wants to talk about is how miserable the team and staff are. I think a day off (or 2) would help. Coming here is like opening a vein ...

Just one man's opinion.

self_control2.jpg

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I agree with the sentiment of this thread. Visiting the BY has been like reading the same thread over and over again, but with different titles. Kind of like watching "Not Another Teen Movie" spoofing on all the teen movies:

At least I was able to watch some football finally, and get some wisdom from the janitor.... :confused:

Reaction Score
Good news is that we all get a chance to watch some real college football this weekend. Get to see how the game is played in other parts of the country and see how "we'd" stack up (i.e., crowds, action, quality of athletes, level of coaching).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom