I was watching CTK the other day | The Boneyard

I was watching CTK the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
just checking in on fuchs ;). they played KC's team(bball recruit for 2014). anyway i found a anew name. the center for CTK, his name is Adonis DeLa Rosa. kid has to be 6-8 250 atleast. he made fuchs look like shabazz size wise. he was big. i have no clue if he plays fball or not, but we should go check him out and see if he has interest in fball. if so, offer him a ot ship right now. kid moved well and had great feet for his size. what i liked most was something rare for hs bball. he knew his size and how to use it. he was constantly looking to use his body for picks and screens and other reasons. he was confident in handling the ball also at the top of the key, made me realize he has good hands.

what make sme pos this here is the kid is big. while i imagine he could play center for some small d1 teams i'm not not sure his future is bball. he would be like a baby shaq maybe? i think his size/weight would be better for him if he tried the fball route. based off this i did some research. found out hes a bit sought after bball wise, tos has some nice offers for him. that may complicate things. but i think its worth a try from us fball wise. hell i wont be mad if we beat gtwon at form a bball side of things. but i think fball could be a huge pay day for him. this bring me to 2014 recruit holley from nyc. did u know he was a CTk kid before transfering and starting to play fball? nyc is a sleeping giant. we need to do something special in nyc and chnage it forever. there is no reason why we can help priogress the city to both a bballa nd fball recruiting hot bed with uconn coming out on top...

Reaction Score
I think there are a lot of coaches (including KO) who believe his future is in D1 basketball.

"College coaches have noticed his progression. Drexel, SMU, Providence and Hofstra have offered the skilled big man scholarships while Pittsburgh, Memphis, UConn, St. John’s, Temple and Tennessee have shown interest"

He does not play football for CTK...

No argument that NYC needs to be continually mined for talent.

pj

Reaction Score
If Ollie likes him for basketball, he might like him even more if he's on a football scholarship and walking on to the basketball team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom