i swear if our staff doesn't take advantage of this | The Boneyard

i swear if our staff doesn't take advantage of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
then i will flip cows. the bc bubble collasped(again). to much snow. how the fruck can u not recruit and destroy them based off that??????????? u wan to talk about snow piles and small lies at the rent?!?!?!?! are you freaking kidding me?

recruit gets off plane, shakes hand. coach says welcome to connecticut where we have a 40 million dfollar pf and its on campus inside witha full fball fild turf balh blah. did u hear that the bosotn college bubble they blow up over there actual field collasped, now thos ekids dont have a practice facility??? bingo. ahaahahahahahahahahahah hell if i was at uconn i would be paying ppl to sneak up there and pop a hole. ppl pay head hunters 10k to kill a person, u think i can't find a fan who would ake 3k to stick a knife thru some pusssy ass plastic in boston??? game on.

Reaction Score
Wait. You think UCONN can sway a recruit over a bubble collapsing?

UCONN needs to be selling UCONN. Not trying to compare themselves with others.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Wait. You think UCONN can sway a recruit over a bubble collapsing?

UCONN needs to be selling UCONN. Not trying to compare themselves with others.

we have a prwctice facility thats not a bubble and wont kill u at a seconds notice. selling point for north east kids. i think i would also say something like, cuse is going to be building a copy of our facility starting next year. heard its going to take 2 to 3 years to build that. u really want to go thru construction your whole college life? were set here bro....

Reaction Score
we have a prwctice facility thats not a bubble and wont kill u at a seconds notice. selling point for north east kids. i think i would also say something like, cuse is going to be building a copy of our facility starting next year. heard its going to take 2 to 3 years to build that. u really want to go thru construction your whole college life? were set here bro....

I would say "We have a state of the art practice facilty". Then I would walk the recruit through the facility. No need to bring other schools into it. At all.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I would say "We have a state of the art practice facilty". Then I would walk the recruit through the facility. No need to bring other schools into it. At all.

everything in college football is a competition, a race or a perception battle. u dont play the nice guy who only talks about himself becuase nice guys finish last and get run over in this game. this isn't some fair game. the deck is stacked in every way possible not in uconns favor. u play ball and u play it tooth and nail. the first thing teams say about uconn:
temple-yea we play in the same league and we beat them last year
cuse-were in the acc, a power 5......tradition etc...
bc-same thing...
pitt-same thing plus pro ball facility crap
ruty-we passed them all and joined psu in the b10, hey were thinking about expanding again to 80k now. its in talks right now, could happen soon i heard. so yea b10...
psu-who? w/e. we are b10 royalty. tosu? did u know that all u need is a drivers liscense to get into that school.

we need to pimp that we have the best facility, as its our only really big advantage. cuse construction will ruin your college expierence. the bc bubble they call a pg collaspes all the time, u really think thats best for your development? and so on....

Reaction Score
I mean sure? P already has taken more steps in recruiting than I think any of us would have imagined he would have at this point, so given the trajectory, whatever hes doing im fine with. I'm sure hes pimping our facilities, but if hes not ting on bc's bubble it seems like hes getting results anyway.

Reaction Score
we need to pimp that we have the best facility, as its our only really big advantage. cuse construction will ruin your college expierence. the bc bubble they call a pg collaspes all the time, u really think thats best for your development? and so on....

What pea brained person would listen to that pitch? Really?

"Hi Johnny Athlete, how are you doing? Great! We just gave you the tour of our facilities, and showed you the campus. But before you leave, let me just tell you a couple of other things. You hear about BC? No? Well guess what? Their training bubble collapsed! Come to UCONN, our training bubble doesn't collapse! And you hear about the goings on in Syracuse? Construction!!!!! You don't want to go there!!!!"

I like to give student athletes a little more credit, you obviously don't. We can agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom