Reaction Score
last night and got $2.00 off.

Ready for the season to start!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
last night and got $2.00 off.

Ready for the season to start!
I did the same two days ago. 11 days baby!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
You can get radio on some of them... Listened to EDD light it up in Delaware. :)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm in too, renewed my subscription 3 days ago. I'm eager to see our recent graduates at the next level. A WNBA league pass is the best way to do it. Not only do you get to see ALL of the games, you can also watch games that were recently played as well. We can see all the action when the league opens its season in 10 days on Saturday May 14.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Having been threatened about stepping up by the Gnome ;) I stepped up on Monday, expecting some archival footage. But nothing for the time being but the passs sign up page, unless I have failed to find the open sesame button!

Reaction Score
They don't have anything until the season starts. I wish they'd give you the ability to watch past games but they don't.

Take what we can get, I guess.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
They don't have anything until the season starts. I wish they'd give you the ability to watch past games but they don't.

Take what we can get, I guess.

This is part of my problem with the WNBA - it is penny wise and pound foolish, controlling every team's web content and limiting it to something a junior highschool computer course might produce and refusing to pay the pittance that would make the prior season's archives available. Really 3rd rate imo.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
This is part of my problem with the WNBA - it is penny wise and pound foolish, controlling every team's web content and limiting it to something a junior highschool computer course might produce and refusing to pay the pittance that would make the prior season's archives available. Really 3rd rate imo.
come on... for under $16 we are spoiled rotten

just back outta the whole deal and make a even better argument about paying $16.00 to watch womens basketball on a cell phone

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
come on... for under $16 we are spoiled rotten

just back outta the whole deal and make a even better argument about paying $16.00 to watch womens basketball on a cell phone

You misinterpret what I'm saying I think? It is a great deal, but they miss opportunities to develop a larger, more loyal audience at every turn by being amateurish with the product. Someone might think the marketing gurus of the NBA are just paying lip service to... Oh, never mind. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom