I rant and rave and cheer and yell. | The Boneyard

I rant and rave and cheer and yell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For me, a fan's life is simple. I watch the football games and become ecstatic when U'Conn wins and upset when they lose. During the games I second guess the play calling and get angry when a pass is dropped or when there is a turnover. I rant and rave and cheer and yell. All of it, is part of the fun and enjoyment of being a U'Conn football fan. I can unreservedly support the coaches and players . If they are replaced then I will unreservedly support the new staff. I do not have the responsibility to higher or fire coaches (nor the experience and knowledge to make such judgments) and therefore I can simply wait for the next game, to rant and rave and cheer and yell again. I sure am lucky.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
lucky u. i want blood on contracts.

Reaction Score
For me, a fan's life is simple. I watch the football games and become ecstatic when U'Conn wins and upset when they lose. During the games I second guess the play calling and get angry when a pass is dropped or when there is a turnover. I rant and rave and cheer and yell. All of it, is part of the fun and enjoyment of being a U'Conn football fan. I can unreservedly support the coaches and players . If they are replaced then I will unreservedly support the new staff. I do not have the responsibility to higher or fire coaches (nor the experience and knowledge to make such judgments) and therefore I can simply wait for the next game, to rant and rave and cheer and yell again. I sure am lucky.
If there is nothing to cheer for, do you just rant and rave? That's where I'm at

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Short memory. Living in the moment. Sounds nice, like achieving Zen.

Reaction Score
Watch other college games and you see excitement and fast pace scoring. It is the way football is played today- high scoring affairs, entertainment. This concept is lacking in the BE. Today's game with RU was boring. Neither team has a clue on offense, but UConn's offense will turn off more fans than it excites. They are just not what big time college football players are like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom