i need to change my handle to Saratoga Husky but cant re-use email address. | The Boneyard

i need to change my handle to Saratoga Husky but cant re-use email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello,

I signed up this morning without having coffee first, and missed the big warning that once I entered my name it cant be changed. That is fine, but it also wont let me sign up again with my email address. Can you please delete my account so I can sign up again? Once complete, If you would be so kind to, please send me a email to the hotmail address and I will sing up again.

PS. Love the new site!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Hello,

I signed up this morning without having coffee first, and missed the big warning that once I entered my name it cant be changed. That is fine, but it also wont let me sign up again with my email address. Can you please delete my account so I can sign up again? Once complete, If you would be so kind to, please send me a email to the hotmail address and I will sing up again.

PS. Love the new site!
Right now Tom needs to do this. Trust me he's had to do it for several (Myself included...never read directions) It might spoeed his attention to this if you sent him a message directly via the inbox. He's doing a lot of other behind the scene tailoring right now and may not see this post for a bit. If you tell him the handle you want(ed) he can just change it I believe ratherthan go t hrough the whole sign up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom