"I have to do a better job coaching, we have to do a better job of playing.” | The Boneyard

"I have to do a better job coaching, we have to do a better job of playing.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
>>"Pasqualoni also reiterated his frustration at the 0-2 start. He likes the team and the players and thinks the talent and ability is better than what they’ve shown.

“Last week, if we were physically outmatched it’s a whole different story,” Pasqualoni said. “We weren’t physically outmatched. I have to do a better job coaching, we have to do a better job of playing.”

My feeling is I enjoy this team, and like this team. I am frustrated, not discouraged, just frustrated. If we can eliminate mental errors and self-inflicted wounds we would have more to show for the effort.”<<

http://snyuconn.com/uconn/football/game-time-decisions-for-phillips-stewart-friend/

Reaction Score
Just like Weist has to toe the party line when talking about calling the offense...he has to say he is frustrated not discouraged. Discouraged gets him a pink slip ASAP!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When I first read the subject line I thought it said "we have to do a better job of praying".

Reaction Score
"I have to do a better job coaching, we have to do a better job of playing.”

Captain Obvious.jpg

Reaction Score
He took the hint from Manuel. "Frustrated" is the acceptable buzzword.

Pasqualoni:

"My feeling is I enjoy this team, and like this team. I am frustrated, not discouraged, just frustrated. If we can eliminate mental errors and self-inflicted wounds we would have more to show for the effort.”

Manuel:

“I evaluate the coaches on an ongoing basis,” Manuel said. “We will see at the end of the year where we are and really get through it. I understand the fanbases frustration. I am frustrated, the team is frustrated, the coaches are frustrated where we are now and are working hard to make it better. That’s our focus right now and that’s my focus as I look at it but i definitely understand why the fans are frustrated. There is frustration here, but there is also hard work being done by the student-athletes and coaches to get us on the winning side of the ledger. That’s where my focus is right now.”

Reaction Score
He took the hint from Manuel. "Frustrated" is the acceptable buzzword.

Pasqualoni:

"My feeling is I enjoy this team, and like this team. I am frustrated, not discouraged, just frustrated. If we can eliminate mental errors and self-inflicted wounds we would have more to show for the effort.”

Manuel:

“I evaluate the coaches on an ongoing basis,” Manuel said. “We will see at the end of the year where we are and really get through it. I understand the fanbases frustration. I am frustrated, the team is frustrated, the coaches are frustrated where we are now and are working hard to make it better. That’s our focus right now and that’s my focus as I look at it but i definitely understand why the fans are frustrated. There is frustration here, but there is also hard work being done by the student-athletes and coaches to get us on the winning side of the ledger. That’s where my focus is right now.”
I ran thsi quote backwards like people did with the Beatles album (can't remember which one) and if you look at the blue, read backwards, you see the problem..You need to read it backwards, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom