i have never felt so nervous/excited for a season before | The Boneyard

i have never felt so nervous/excited for a season before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
what about u?

i'm foaming at the mouth about our potential of a great season. but i'm also shaking about our ol and a few other pieces working out. i have never felt this up in the air before and its like i can't go to bed without dreaming about this season but worrying at the same time. anyone else feeling this or am i just mentally checking out and need to find a new drug or something?

i think there are so many things going on this year its driving me crazy with anticipation. the conference changes, the acc games we play etc...

if thursday night doesn't get here soon i may knock down a wall in my place or something. i just feel wild right now with built up anger for the acc and hope for P's year 2. i don't know how else to describe it. the future is now for us it feels like and this year could make or break the next 10.

someone tell me i'm not alone or that i am in fact a nut head please.

pj

Reaction Score
I'll feel that way when the NC State game starts.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Have a similar feeling. Really can't wait for Thursday to get here so we can start getting a better feel for what we've got. If we can't get our passing game going against the Minutemen then it could be a very long season but I am really hoping that we've figured it all out.

Hopefully Week 2 will bring all sorts of additional excitement and anticipation.

Reaction Score

why can't it be both? i'm pretty psyched. i think this is going to be the season we've been waiting for. i think we'll show ourselves to be a top 25 team by years end. nobody knows if it'll happen at this point, but i think it will and i'm going to go ahead and enjoy that for a little while.

Reaction Score
I started feeling it when I watched the UConn press conference with Coach Paqualoni today(4 pm on SNY, taped from yesterday). The Huskies need to put UMass down early and keep one foot on their throat till the end of the game. Feeling confident and knowing you did the job well makes it so much easier going into the next week.

Now where did I leave that blue and white face paint? :)

Reaction Score
Dan, you're a nuthead!!!!! We'll be fine, just need to stay healthy, this team is going to surprise a lot of people.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
2009 was the most excited I ever was for a season. I thought the team was absolutely stacked that year.

Reaction Score
I love it when you post in character.

what about u?

i'm foaming at the mouth about our potential of a great season. but i'm also shaking about our ol and a few other pieces working out. i have never felt this up in the air before and its like i can't go to bed without dreaming about this season but worrying at the same time. anyone else feeling this or am i just mentally checking out and need to find a new drug or something?

i think there are so many things going on this year its driving me crazy with anticipation. the conference changes, the acc games we play etc...

if thursday night doesn't get here soon i may knock down a wall in my place or something. i just feel wild right now with built up anger for the acc and hope for P's year 2. i don't know how else to describe it. the future is now for us it feels like and this year could make or break the next 10.

Reaction Score
I'm with you Dan. Was working out how to go to Kalamazoo yesterday.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i knew i was going to stay up till 12 just to drop the U thread "as is tradition"(south park voice from royal wedding)

but now i can't sleep. not even close to that time yet. i find myself listening to sandstorm and ed nelson over and over again.

Reaction Score
I'm with you on all counts! Tried to sleep - couldn't! Can't get all the unkowns out of my head! Dying for noon to come so I can leave and head down!!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
13.5 hours till gates open.

No
Sleep

Till
Hartford!!!!

Reaction Score
Meh. I slept pretty good. I won't get to watch the game anyway. Damn time zone difference!

Reaction Score
I might have to sleep in the parking lot before the game.

Reaction Score
why can't it be both? i'm pretty psyched. i think this is going to be the season we've been waiting for. i think we'll show ourselves to be a top 25 team by years end. nobody knows if it'll happen at this point, but i think it will and i'm going to go ahead and enjoy that for a little while.

Fail tonight and it's gonna by a long time before UConn is a top 25 team. More likely scenario, we'll know what we have after week 3. Absolutely, positively need to beat the ACC teams. Lose them, run the table in the BE and . . . it just proves the BE is an inferior conference. Beat ACC foes and even a 4-3 BE record is respectable.

Reaction Score
Are you going to watch it on the internet?

Not tonight. I have our company's year end meeting tomorrow morning and I can't stay up till 4am watching (hopefully) a blowout.

Big East game on the weekend I would definitely do it and drive my neighbors crazy with my rants at 3am.

I usually watch the weekend games on the internet, on ESPN. The day pass is pretty cool.

Reaction Score
Not tonight. I have our company's year end meeting tomorrow morning and I can't stay up till 4am watching (hopefully) a blowout.

Big East game on the weekend I would definitely do it and drive my neighbors crazy with my rants at 3am.

I usually watch the weekend games on the internet, on ESPN. The day pass is pretty cool.

Do you have a link to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger