I have an idea I'd like to share to improve this forum | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I have an idea I'd like to share to improve this forum

Reaction Score
It should be a forum where bad ideas make their way through the colliseum. Think "EARN YOUR RECOGNITION AND YOU WILL BE FREE". We establish rounds of BY-voted posters and if someone's rejected idea/theory makes it past Fishy (end boss duh) it becomes BY canon never to be dosputed again.

It's what should have happened to the pizza thread after page 5.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think we should start a new forum called 'The Octagon'. Posters would use 'The Octagon' forum to take their personal grievances and battles with other posters to instead of derailing and destroying legitimate threads on the hoops and football boards. When it starts getting personal, tell the poster you're beefing with, "Let's take it to the Octagon." Other posters can also tell posters to go there (or go somewhere else that's quite a bit hotter.....). If any other posters are interested in continuing to witness the battle, they can follow them to the Octagon. It's a win-win. Posters can act as immaturely as they want, everyone else will be spared from reading it, and threads will be kept on track (hey, a guy can dream, right???).

We have that already it's called the cesspool and it is a blood sport.

Reaction Score
:)

Let me tell you, at this point, it doesn't matter.

When you look up the term WINNING in the dictionary, there's no more Charlie Sheen. All you get now is a beautiful lovely picture of debonair and handsome Tom Brady.

Oh, I'm sure we'll find out they did something else illegal between now and the Super Bowl....

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Maybe the Boneyard is the Octagon.

Have you ever thought of that?

1h2gg7.jpg

Reaction Score
Boneyard Boxing in the basement of the XL Center. Three 3 minute rounds. I'll sell popcorn.

I just visited the cesspool for the first time. It's not half as scary as the snowflakes make it out to be.

Last edited:

August_West

Reaction Score
I just visited the cesspool for the first time. It's not half as scary as the snowflakes make it out to be.

Make a post and have @ use his vocabulary in the charge of finding 1000 ways to call you stupid.
It's not for the faint hearted

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Maybe the Boneyard is the Octagon.

Have you ever thought of that?
Yep it would be easier just to create the sanity and courteous room. No one would have to move. That place would be empty.

August_West

Reaction Score
Do I need to humiliate you in front of your friends before you let me leave in peace?

Everyone knows August owns space in scalitos head. It transcends board boundaries

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Boneyard Boxing in the basement of the XL Center. Three 3 minute rounds. I'll sell popcorn.

Check out the JFK posts.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
This is a terrible idea. Providing a dedicated place to rip members of the team will only make trashing our players acceptable (It isnt). Honest criticism and analysis is fair, that's why we're here. But many posters here don't realize when they've crossed a line, and others have a false sense of entitlement to ignore the line altogether.

At the end of the day, we're all fans of our university sports team(s). (except JSM who has been on ignore for my sanity). Therefore we shouldn't be ripping teenage kids who dedicate themselves to our program. Providing a dedicated space to do that would be a disaster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom