I have a question about the board | The Boneyard

I have a question about the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I notice on the front page of the football board my moniker is shown but that's not the question, the question is what do the points mean and are they something to do with my posts. Also, can they be utilized for something like a new Corvette, or a jet or something? ;-)

Reaction Score
I'm sure glad our church dropped the multiple wives thing. Can you imagine trying to deal with 4 or 5 mothers-in-law, or dealing with 10 or 12 wives who seem to mysteriously have headaches the same time, then dealing with PMS in that many wives. My one wife never has PMS, she has CM, Constant Menstruel Syndrome, Two weeks before her 'time of the month' and two after, I have to wait for Leap Year to get lucky and score.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I notice on the front page of the football board my moniker is shown but that's not the question, the question is what do the points mean and are they something to do with my posts. Also, can they be utilized for something like a new Corvette, or a jet or something? ;-)

Ah, the ol' Boneyard points unicorn. Points are a heavily coveted commodity around here. So coveted, in fact, that nobody has yet to earn a single point. Everyone wants one but nobody has seen one. If you see one, don't make any sudden moves. You don't want to scare it away.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I'm sure glad our church dropped the multiple wives thing. Can you imagine trying to deal with 4 or 5 mothers-in-law, or dealing with 10 or 12 wives who seem to mysteriously have headaches the same time, then dealing with PMS in that many wives. My one wife never has PMS, she has CM, Constant Menstruel Syndrome, Two weeks before her 'time of the month' and two after, I have to wait for Leap Year to get lucky and score.

One thing is for sure- you would never, ever get to watch a football game. Ever.

Reaction Score
KB - I have to say for a guest poster you are a good guy - come by anytime.

Thank you J187, I have to admit visiting your board has been extremely pleasant. So often when a fan of an upcoming opponent posts something (on most other boards I've visited anyway) no matter what I post, and I never post anything contradictory, they get pretty vile. Thats one reason I was happy to see BYU get out of the Mountain West Conference. In that conference BYU won more conference championships in all sports than the rest of the conference combined so my guess is that they treated us rudely out of envy. Its been like a breath of fresh air to be able to post messages without the vulgarity that I used to get from MWC fans.

Reaction Score
One thing is for sure- you would never, ever get to watch a football game. Ever.

If I had to take more than 1 wife I'd be certain she had the same attitude about football as my wife does now...and any subsequent wives as well. Plus they'd have to be slender with big . ;-)

Reaction Score
my guess is that they treated us rudely out of envy.
welcome to our world

16520.069-2.jpg

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
In that conference BYU won more conference championships in all sports than the rest of the conference combined so my guess is that they treated us rudely out of envy.

They sound like Syracuse fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro