I got run out tonight. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I got run out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I hate the beard. It's been 4 months and I'm ready to get rid of it but I don't have the last word.

Isn't it usually the other way around?

I guess I wouldn't know, since I can't incapable of growing anything that rivals the veritable forest on your face (my facial hair comes in way too patchy).

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
All I can say is if my dad and I were home and not MSG and saw you, our first reaction would've have been "Definitely a 'Yarder".

Reaction Score
There was a 16 year old Maryland fan courtside on the opposite end. The kid was talking to the officials all night and went nuts when somebody (probably Uconn students) threw something on the court after the KO technical. The kid was literally in the face of the referees expecting them to do something about an anonymous fan who threw something on the court.

He was out on the court all game. I want Purvis to just run the kid over and shrug.

Reaction Score
So, so good.

I have tried unsuccessfully for years to find the footage from the morning where I got caught in the middle of a girl fight on the Richard Bey show. Too many search results.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
So much greatness about that, Ern.

Please tell me you can remember what words were coming out of your mouth in that moment captured on the video. I want to have that audio in my head when I watch the loop.

I get a kind of Adam Duritz vibe from the beard and impassioned gesturing.

Overserved or not, the refs were jobbing us horrendously and deserving of your ire. I was with a group of various well-seasoned sports industry professionals who, like me, are never-blame-the-officiating types and the number of texts, yells and comments from so many of them about the disparity and lack of "and-1s" for us was unprecedented in my experience. We just weren't close enough to the refs to threaten them physically (and maniacally).

Oh and the cookies weren't as good as the dark chocolate laced with chili spice. Hope you got to that treat from the gift bag before you were booted.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Big Ern Revealed!

You were on him pretty good right here too when it looked like Facey got shoved out of bounds with a no call.

9:58 he was going to rip his head off after miller got hit going to the hoop

Reaction Score
the incredible shame of it all was that he wasn't around for the call on Adams and the subsequent technical. I can only imagine the reaction.

He blew his load too early. Premature ejection-ulation

Either rushing the court or a Bobby Knight chair across the court would have been the only possible reactions

Reaction Score
That was as great as Kemba's run thru the BE tournament. BigMac your are Kemba-ess!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
And just in case it is @BigErnMcCracken, here's what the ESPN cameras were able to capture of his last stand:
lndvGYU.gif

Is there a way to shrink this and make it my signature? This embodies the passion that is missing from this team.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Is there a way to shrink this and make it my signature? This embodies the passion that is missing from this team.
Nope. You could take a screen shot and use it as an avatar, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom