I Feel like we Won | The Boneyard

I Feel like we Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ok, I know the reply will be "scoreboard", but I have to say I feel very good tonight after that game. I had really reached the point where I had basically lost interest this year, but now I'm feeling rejuvinated.

Reaction Score
As my friends on the street would say "we won the money"
Actually first time all year.

Reaction Score
We played very well. I'm a Broncos fan and I couldn't turn on the Thursday Night Football game until the clock hit zero for us. Its a great feeling.

But we didn't win. :(

Reaction Score
it would've been nice to stop them on that last drive, but I'm proud of them tonight

Reaction Score
At this point even a moral victory is good, but that was a tremendously gutsy performance by this team. Gives us hope again that HCBD can finally get things turned around.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is a negative post. Treat it as a negative post. And F everyone.

Sarcasm. Sick of idiots.

I love my huskies.

Reaction Score
Now let's win the next game... we fell after the Fiesta Bowl and I doubt we'll be back to a BCSbowl.

Reaction Score
Don't get pissed because I called out your stupid "ban this guy" thread.

Ha ok pal. Not pissed. In fact don't your post any attention. Call me out. Whopp-dy f'in do. Not a fan of people that say, we this, we that, ...What position do you play? Just me. But That is all.

Reaction Score
You are what your record says you are, I like the effort but we lost. You either get better or worse from this game if our team pats themselves on the back then they are taking a step backwards, if they are mad about this game then it's a step in the right direction. We are losers for the 4th straight year those are the facts.

Reaction Score
Ok, I know the reply will be "scoreboard", but I have to say I feel very good tonight after that game. I had really reached the point where I had basically lost interest this year, but now I'm feeling rejuvinated.

I agree. there IS hope!

Reaction Score
You are what your record says you are, I like the effort but we lost. You either get better or worse from this game if our team pats themselves on the back then they are taking a step backwards, if they are mad about this game then it's a step in the right direction. We are losers for the 4th straight year those are the facts.

YEAH, but it's a different kind of losing.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
No such thing as moral victories, but tonight was nice to be in a game and against a top 20 team.

UCONN defense was good till the end when they tired out.
The offense showed something for the first time this season which gives us all hope going forward.

Reaction Score
Hope the team can play this well against UCF for Jazz. Keep working on the shotgun spread, get the ball out quickly on offense. Get some better edge contain on defense and we will have a good shot.

Reaction Score
we? What position do you play?

Hate....check that despise when people do/say this..Erks the hell out of me that some arrogant people feel they need tell other people that they can't use the word "we" in relation to the team the are so invested (emotionally, financially, psychologically, sometimes even physically) in.

Reaction Score
YEAH, but it's a different kind of losing.

But we are 1-6 though so were losers, I get what your saying its better then getting your ass kicked but we lost, moral victories are for losers.

Reaction Score
Ha ok pal. Not pissed. In fact don't your post any attention. Call me out. Whopp-dy f'in do. Not a fan of people that say, we this, we that, ...What position do you play? Just me. But That is all.

Alums, students and fans. WE ARE UCONN. We pay tuition, donate money, purchase tickets, pay taxes. WE ARE UCONN. Without us there is no University let alone a football team.

Stop being a doosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul