i feel like a huge | Page 3 | The Boneyard

i feel like a huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"this is a fabalous example for susan of what u have left fans wise. this guy will go to 3 football games next year but tell everyone how great a fan he is. he will buy walkup tickets to 1 of those games and the other 2 he will get for free from nice ppl with extra seats here. he wont buy any beer at the game becuase he only smokes weed, loads of it. he will wear a green shirt becuase back in 1937 the whalers were good and he likes to think the old days are still here. why at the game he will hear a guy a couple rows behind him yell at the defense and will stand up and reply "relax man this is just college sports, kids in africs have aids". he will make your school a ton of money susan, good to keep him around."

Enough of this ducking drama. This "great fan" bailed on us. ducking low-life. I went to 5 out of 6 home games last season and got to hang around the best. Would have went to all 6 if I could have. I thank them all for allowing me their company. How the duck do I work this ignore/unignore ?

Reaction Score
Just click on their name it should come up there
The option shows up if I click on your name but not his. Pretty damn strange.

Looks like "mods" can't be ignored. Great.

Reaction Score
I tried it too just to double check and it didn't come up for me either. Just a thought is that maybe a person with admin priv can't be ignored?! Someone else would have to answer that.

Reaction Score
internet tough guys. And ego's. You're worse than women.

Reaction Score
internet tough guys. And ego's. You're worse than women.
Shame any woman would get together with you. You can always aim for men instead.

Reaction Score
Who are you referring to?
I doubt you. But he did use a plural reference and looks down on women anyway. Takes a real "tough guy" offline with a big ego to look down on women. Comedy.

Reaction Score
Butch, stop being an @ss. Just ignore him like I'm going to ignore you. Your content is not what this board is all about. Go away. Please.

Reaction Score
Butch, stop being an @ss. Just ignore him like I'm going to ignore you. Your content is not what this board is all about. Go away. Please.
I am done. You can calm down. Just trying to figure out how to ignore him electronically.

Reaction Score
Allow me to apologize for whatever I said. I should have taken it up with him in private. Carry on.

Reaction Score
I was excited to see 2 more pages of recruiting talk, and it's all this BS. Too bad, really.

Reaction Score
They have those blow things to measure alcohol levels before starting a car. Attach one to BY keyboards and posts would drop dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom