i feel like a huge | Page 2 | The Boneyard

i feel like a huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wright is a UConn lean, although there may be issues in terms of qualifying. I feel good about Lemelle, unless he has a great visit to Iowa.

Reaction Score

This makes sense now... Boland was recruited to UMass by Ron Hudson who left for Neveda (http://www.masslive.com/umassfootball/index.ssf/2013/01/offensive_line_coach_ron_hudso.html). Hank Hughes is chasing him now.

From an older Rivals article: "Besides Molnar, Boland is eager to learn from new line coach Ron Hudson. He said Hudson was the one who recruited him and ultimately extended the offer just last week. "Coach Hudson came to my house and told me exactly what he thought I could add to the program," Boland said. "He sounds like a real genuine guy who can teach me a lot. He's going to be great."

Seen his size anywhere from 6-5 to 6-7.

Max Prep Tom Lemming; "He plays tackle on both sides of the ball but is best suited to play offense in college. A pretty athletic player, he's a good run blocker and a very good pass blocker. He sets a solid base, shows good recovery speed and ability, and can mirror, slide, and dominate the point of attack. Also has quick enough feet to slide outside and cut off speed rushers."

Reaction Score
This makes sense now... Boland was recruited to UMass by Ron Hudson who left for Neveda (http://www.masslive.com/umassfootball/index.ssf/2013/01/offensive_line_coach_ron_hudso.html). Hank Hughes is chasing him now.

From an older Rivals article: "Besides Molnar, Boland is eager to learn from new line coach Ron Hudson. He said Hudson was the one who recruited him and ultimately extended the offer just last week. "Coach Hudson came to my house and told me exactly what he thought I could add to the program," Boland said. "He sounds like a real genuine guy who can teach me a lot. He's going to be great."

Seen his size anywhere from 6-5 to 6-7.

Max Prep Tom Lemming; "He plays tackle on both sides of the ball but is best suited to play offense in college. A pretty athletic player, he's a good run blocker and a very good pass blocker. He sets a solid base, shows good recovery speed and ability, and can mirror, slide, and dominate the point of attack. Also has quick enough feet to slide outside and cut off speed rushers."

There's also a Michael Boland that committed to UMASS last year ( http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Michael-Boland-119435 ).. sure you're not referring to him?

Reaction Score
There's also a Michael Boland that committed to UMASS last year ( http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Michael-Boland-119435 ).. sure you're not referring to him?

Ugh- different kids - my bad!!

.JPG

Hell - go get the one @ UMass too!!!

Reaction Score
I have read that Jamar Summers is coming in as a safety

Where did you see this Bill ?
I have been wondering what the situation was at safety. I assume Jones will move to CB, which will make the S rotation Brown, Adams, Floyd, Obi, Lee, and possibly Marder (although, i heard possibly CB for him as well)

Reaction Score
Kempt/Lemelle/Smith seem to be the huge possibilities out there. Maybe it's low expectations, but just winning ONE of these recruiting battles would make me feel a little better about all the other nonsense surrounding the program.

Reading this update on twitter makes me optomistic about Lemelle:

Blair Sanderson (@BlairRIVALS) tweeted at 3:26 PM on Fri, Jan 25, 2013:
The #Iowa #Hawkeyes visitors list for this weekend includes 5 wide receivers
http://post original url/WsNCeMtY
(https://twitter.com/BlairRIVALS/status/294903997905641472)

Reaction Score
HFD. Thanks for all the updates and passion you have for UCONN recruiting. I love the updates

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Where did you see this Bill ?
I have been wondering what the situation was at safety. I assume Jones will move to CB, which will make the S rotation Brown, Adams, Floyd, Obi, Lee, and possibly Marder (although, i heard possibly CB for him as well)

I read it on the rivals site that he would be a safety when he got to uconn.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Awesome, awesome post.

We need HFD back on The Yard and on Twitter.

We need you're positive mojo.

Reaction Score
Don't forget you are a huge d i c k for being an insensitive, thoughtless, self-absorbed schmuck who tries to find celebrity-hood on cyberspace over football recruiting because that's all you are capable of accomplishing.

You only feel bad for not keeping people up to date on recruiting info? No surprise. Go cheer for WCSU. Whatever their mascot is.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Don't forget you are a huge d i c k for being an insensitive, thoughtless, self-absorbed schmuck who tries to find celebrity-hood on cyberspace over football recruiting because that's all you are capable of accomplishing.

You only feel bad for not keeping people up to date on recruiting info? No surprise. Go cheer for WCSU. Whatever their mascot is.

Me thinks you need to calm down a bit. Everyone says and does stupid things at times.

Reaction Score
That stupid? No.
Regardless of what you think of him, he's giving some valuable recruiting news 10 days from signing day with a lot of stuff still up in the air.
If there isn't an actual ignore button for a member, maybe you can just take the responsiblity to ignore him on your own.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
That stupid? No.

Why not ignore him then? I read everyone's post "even the dumb one's". That is part of posting on this board which I have done since the Hartford Courant days so many years ago.

Reaction Score
I can't even find the option to ignore this attention wh*re. Anyone can be a help, please?

Reaction Score
That stupid? No.

He's got some beef with HFD because they were arguing on another thread and Dan said something that ButchY perceived as a slight to disabled people. Not sure if that was Dan's intent or not, but since then ButchY has been taking potshots at him whenever possible, and since Dan is more or less checked out he can't/won't respond.

Reaction Score
Matt....you probably have no idea how difficult it is to be disabled. I can't even get you off ignore. You are more respectable than this POS. Anyone can help?

And it wasn't a "slight". It was a straight up, "hey Susan, look who you have left as fans, people who can't afford ".

Reaction Score
You have me on ignore? Like I said, I didn't take Dan's post as an insult to disabled ppl. Maybe I'm wrong here, but as wacky as he can be I don't think he'd do that. You guys were both slinging mud at one another, he said something about you smoking weed and not going to all the games. I guess we are perceiving it differently but I'm not saying anything about disabled people one way or another, and I don't think he was either, but again maybe I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom