#HuskyUp | Page 2 | The Boneyard

#HuskyUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Also just wondering because you had it at the end there but if you have the video of Diaco's full press conference announcing him as head coach can you put it on youtube? I've been looking for it everywhere and can't find the whole thing from start to finish. Thanks! @tcf15

Reaction Score
...being an old Husky, gave me goosebumps and a need to put the pads on (and hit my old buds) to freakin HUSKYUP m'fudders.

Very awesome...keep it come'en and good to see you back...

The new battle slogan: freaken'''' HUSKYUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
This is probably the greatest thing I've ever seen. Just looked like an idiot smiling for 6 minutes watching this at work with goosebumps the size of small cysts all over my body.

Well done @tcf15.
This.

Reaction Score
I know several WestConn grads who are doing quite well. Sometimes people are limited to a school based on family issues, finances or geography. One WestConn grad who comes to mind is my attorney who owns a large law office. First generation to attend college. I was in a similar position with the added luxury of coming from a poor family. I was lucky that Fairfield U was in the next town over and I could commute. No way we could swing room and board.
I've been a very fortunate man. I'll just leave it at that. No issues with graduates of other schools.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I'm not exaterating when I say, this very well may be the greatest compulation of UConn Football highlights ever made... Awesome job @tcf15 and @hfd

Reaction Score
This is probably the greatest thing I've ever seen. Just looked like an idiot smiling for 6 minutes watching this at work with goosebumps the size of small cysts all over my body.

Well done @tcf15.
I watched it this morning and it looks even better tonight after 2 vodka tonics. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Anyone know how HFD is doing? Is he still alive? Living amongst us or in an asylum? I wonder how he feels about the current state of the program.

Reaction Score
BNich said:
Anyone know how HFD is doing? Is he still alive? Living amongst us or in an asylum? I wonder how he feels about the current state of the program.

Uhhh, do you think tcf15 threw HFDs name in there because he didn't want to take all the credit for himself?

Reaction Score
Until I have proof that HFD actually has tickets and will show up to the games and stop bashing everything connected to the university he is dead to me.

However, I can forgive and forget.

#riseuptogether

Reaction Score
He's doing quite well, you can see him out and bleeding blue routinely in Stamford and Norwalk.

I now live in Florida. I haven't even seen a post from him on Twitter in quite some time.

Reaction Score
I miss HFD and his love for HS football.
But his tweets are all-Syracuse.
He has disowned his audience!

Reaction Score
That's great and we should circulate. Can't help but notice the clear powerful signature our old bonnets made. #HuskyUp

Last edited:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
He earned it. How many hours do you expect the mods to invest to allow HFD to be on the site. Will you pay them for that time?

How long are you going to have a hard-on for HFD? That kid contributed 10x more to this board than you ever have.

110.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99