Huskies in Minneapolis | The Boneyard

Huskies in Minneapolis

Reaction Score
I love watching the pageantry when we reach final four. It never gets old for me.

No fair to the teams that played on Monday. Such a quick turnaround less than 24 hrs.

Reaction Score
Paige has the entire State behind her.
idk I've gone over to the gophers forum a bit and a lot of people have basically shut down any talk of her. A lot of people still feel that she led them on because she had posters of Whalen as a kid and many thought she was gonna stay home.

Reaction Score
I also enjoyed seeing the video of the sendoff at Storrs.

I really hope the freshman aren't too overwhelmed when it's game time. I've only been to one FF (Denver) and it's a lot to take in for a fan never mind being a player.

Reaction Score
Wow.......the WBB press must think UConn gets another home court advantage in Minneapolis because of PB..............maybe the NCAA should move this year's Final Four to Las Vegas.......it's not too late!! :rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

Reaction Score
My niece that lives just outside of Minneapolis tells us that everybody she encounters are talking about UConn and Paige. They want hometown girl to win it all.
there is a lot of bitter people still esp that root for the gophers that are still resentful, they have basically blocked out anything that has to do with her. Mostly due to them believing she was giving them false hope she was going there because she had Lindsey Whalen posters as a kid, and I believe there was an interview that said she wanted to play for her.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Wow.......the WBB press must think UConn gets another home court advantage in Minneapolis because of PB..............maybe the NCAA should move this year's Final Four to Las Vegas.......it's not too late!! :rolleyes:;):rolleyes:
Yup. Some "journalist" will "need" to write about Paige, MN, etc, etc, to gin up some controversy this week, just like the "home game" controversy last week, just for the clicks. I just want to watch the games.

Reaction Score
there is a lot of bitter people still esp that root for the gophers that are still resentful, they have basically blocked out anything that has to do with her. Mostly due to them believing she was giving them false hope she was going there because she had Lindsey Whalen posters as a kid, and I believe there was an interview that said she wanted to play for her.
I thought Paige's recruitment was much like Stewie's? They might kick the tires of some other schools, but it was the worst kept secret that they were going to UConn, and signing on the dotted line or hood of father's car was just a formality in the process.

Reaction Score
Wonderful. Team gives me inexplicable (to me) amount of joy. The great story line, the youth, the camraderie, the commitment of each of them to the hard work (more than we can know) and to each other. Thank you.

Also hoping Dorka will join them in MN soonest.

Reaction Score
So, will there be more Gophers fans, or more PB fans, in the stands? I would think the latter.

Reaction Score
Did you hear the whining of the others? Minneapolis is a home game for UConn!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom