Hurley on Pardon My Take Tomorrow | The Boneyard

Hurley on Pardon My Take Tomorrow

Reaction Score
All of this free press is great exposure for recruiting. We are a national program, but it'd be great to get on more West Coast top recruits' radar. We have Jaylin, but some West Coast kids don't even consider an East Coast school in their final lists. Hopefully, that will change. We want the best recruits from anywhere. Hey, they might even discover they like snow.

Reaction Score
Interesting he said Bouknight was not ready for the NBA!
A lot of the Boneyard right now:

wedding brooklyn GIF

Reaction Score
All of this free press is great exposure for recruiting. We are a national program, but it'd be great to get on more West Coast top recruits' radar. We have Jaylin, but some West Coast kids don't even consider an East Coast school in their final lists. Hopefully, that will change. We want the best recruits from anywhere. Hey, they might even discover they like snow.
We’ve been getting national recognition and great press for 2 years now so yes we got Newton. Yes we got Spencer. But shouldn’t the premier big man transfer or even 5 star available be lined up for us now? I don’t quite get this.

cwh20

Six is good!
Reaction Score
Interesting he said Bouknight was not ready for the NBA!
Yes, but just to be clear he wasn’t talking about his basketball skills. He was talking about Bouk not being ready for the NBA grown up life style and that he wished he would have ended up with an organization that would have held him accountable during the his transition from college

Hurley went on to say he would make sure to be more involved addressing that issue with any player who is considering going into the draft.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Yes, but just to be clear he wasn’t talking about his basketball skills. He was talking about Bouk not being ready for the NBA grown up life style and that he wished he would have ended up with an organization that would have held him accountable during the his transition from college

Hurley went on to say he would make sure to be more involved addressing that issue with any player who is considering going into the draft.
To be fair, I think a lot of the people saying he needed another year we’re not talking about his skill set when making their case.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom